PDA

View Full Version : New 75 gal. Tank Sale

mwilson
07/14/2005, 07:02 PM
I have a brand new drilled 75 gallon tank with black stand for sale. It also comes with the plumbing parts and glass tops. It has never been used. If you are not interest ed and know of a better way of saling something like this please let me know. I am about to move and need to sale it. Thanks... The price is $400.00

cee
07/14/2005, 08:32 PM
You can also try the selling forum on RC. When I bought my tank, I got it through American Classifieds (?), or what used to be the Thrifty Nickel.

Runner
07/14/2005, 10:31 PM
I bought my 125G tank and 50lbs of live rock from two different people in Atlanta and Knoxville, respectively, through rec.aquaria.marketplace on USENET newsgroups. I think you can access them through google now if you haven't set up the newsgroups through your ISP.

Also (hopefully supplementing and not hi-jacking here), I have a 4' long twin-bulb standard flourescent strip light that would fit well on such a tank (if it is a standard 75G tank, anyway). That is only enough light for fish, though (about one bulb short for good coraline algae growth, too). The bulbs are over a year old, but can be tossed in, too. Price is $60. I plan to post it on eBay soon. PM me if you are interested.