PDA

View Full Version : Marine Depot & SpectraPure

tplummer
07/13/2005, 02:16 PM
Not sure if this is a SpectraPure or MarineDepot problem.

Bought a literMeter III ~3- 3.5 weeks ago. Still has not been delivered. Called multiple times, given multiple excuses. They say products from Spectrapure ship every other week which should not apply to me because I ordered going on a month ago.

Bought a RO\DI unit a week later. Was missing components.

MarineDepot
07/14/2005, 01:22 PM
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I have received confirmation that your LiterMeterIII will ship out to you the week of 7/18, the shipping has been expedited to 2day air for you for the inconvenience, I also want to apologize if you have been mis informed in any way, these units are shipped directly to Spectrapure in limited numbers every other week. As for the RO/DI unit missing parts please contact us so we can get these parts to you right away.

Walter

Marine Depot Customer Service
www.marinedepot.com
714-385-0080
Customercare@marinedepot.com

tplummer
07/14/2005, 04:25 PM
Thank you Walter. In fairness I've bought alot of stuff from you guys with no problems.

Travis

o2bnh20
07/14/2005, 08:04 PM
I confirm. Good place to do business

asnatlas
07/14/2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by o2bnh20
I confirm. Good place to do business

I agree, MD is very good. I ordered my LM3 from them and I had to wait myself... Was worth the wait tho :)

Shawn

GW Shark
07/14/2005, 11:58 PM
Check the Spectrapure forum. The litermeter III pump head has recently been redesigned and improved. They just started shipping the new model, so I think they have a bit of a backlog of orders to catch up.

Maybe it was just a misunderstanding of the delivery time. I have ordered from both companies extensively and they are absolutely 1st rate. (P.S. You will love the Litermeter III. I own the old model and two remote pumps and they all work fabulously. Good Luck!)