PDA

View Full Version : cheap stuff

ToddsReef
02/08/2002, 11:15 PM
I got some really good deals on stuff at RC Steele this week (50-70% OFF), I bought the following extra stuff cause I was pretty sure someone in the club would want them. The prices are what I paid.

O.S.I. Marine Flake -- the 7.06 oz. (BIG can) = $3.99

VibraGro -- one can left, 2.75 oz. for $0.99 (also have a 10 oz. that will be available if Gary doesn't want it...he gets dibs cause he was the "founder" of vibramagic...I mean vibragro)

SeaTest Hydrometer -- $1.99

TetraMarine, marine granules -- $2.99

Let me know if you want them...first come, first serve.
Todd

Gary Majchrzak
02/09/2002, 12:20 AM
Todd , I wonder what's going on over there at RC ? Any $5 Acropora? {just kidding,y'all}.No Bangaii babies as of midnight Fri.No food goes to waste in THIS household....and we are always running out.Don't know where the kids OR fish put it away-but they are ALWAYS hungry for more...Gary

ToddsReef
02/09/2002, 05:39 AM
RC Steele is going to switch to a normal PetSmart (just like the others), the only difference will be that you can get them to bring stuff out of the warehouse. That being the case, they are just clearing out everything in the old store that they won't be carrying in the new store. They still have some heaters and food left (no more VibraGro or O.S.I. though...some kid wiped them out :)).

Chucker
02/09/2002, 11:42 AM
Hmm.... I wonedr if we can expect a commensurate price increase too..... :eek2:

ToddsReef
02/09/2002, 12:10 PM
Apparently (per the store manager) they will have the same products and prices as a regular PetSmart (i.e. price increase) and the products from the warehouse will also "change" (again, go up). The one thing I asked about was salt and he didn't know what the price on Reef Crystals would be but Instant Ocean was going up to 49.99 (an increase of $20 I believe) and Reef Crystals is currently $48.99 so who knows what it will go to. Unfortunate change as many of us made trips out there.