PDA

View Full Version : Male Blue Jaw Trigger FS (Michigan)

tanglovers
07/09/2005, 10:42 AM
Hi All -

I have a beautiful male blue throat trigger for sale. He is about 5 inches in length and is gorgeous color. I have had him for about a year and originally bought him from Preuss. He has always been in a reef tank with softies and numerous invertebrates (hermits/snails/shrimp) and never bothered anything. I need to get rid of him because he is outgrowing the tank he is currently in so I am looking for a new home from him. He eats everything in sight with mysis being his favorite. Very personable and gets along great with other fish (tangs/clowns/pseudochromis/algae blenny).

Originally paid $70 for him when he was much smaller. Asking $60 and have pics at request (will try to post one on here tomorrow).

greencardgraphics
07/09/2005, 03:35 PM
what size tank is he in?

tanglovers
07/09/2005, 10:03 PM
He is currently housed in a 65 gallon with a purple tang, hippo tang and a few other smaller fish. He would be fine in a 65 gallon if he was the only large fish but he is not so he is looking for a new home.

Rogger Castells
07/10/2005, 02:16 AM
will you ship?\

tanglovers
07/10/2005, 06:25 AM
I would prefer pick up but will ship at the buyers expense. Since I am just a hobbyist I can not guarentee live arrival but will package him the best way possible.