PDA

View Full Version : Tank breakdown (Pacifica / Half Moon Bay)

doliver
06/28/2005, 12:26 AM
Hi folks-

I'm moving this weekend and have decided to shut down my tank for a while. It's been a hard decision, but it would be fun to start over and do it different the second time, so I guess this gives me a chance to do that. Anyhow, there's not too much going on in there now, but let me know if you're interested in providing a good home for my friends.

It would work best if you are able to pick up Saturday in Pacifica but if that's no good we can try to figure out something else. Prices are negotiable.

* yellow tang (4") - this guy is beautiful but has been a bit agressive & needs a change of scenery anyway - $15

* 3 serpent stars - 2 adults & 1 juvenile, $5 ea.

* 1 peppermint shrimp - $5

* lots of happy snails ($1) & blue leg hermits ($.50).

* a small hammer coral - this was a cutting from a frag swap... no charge (but please take something else of my hands too... :) )

* rocks & sand (from TBS). one nice rock that has an ivory coral (see picture in my gallery) and a small candy cane on it. One of the other rocks has a few zoos on it. (rock warning -- there's a mantis shrimp in there somewhere, so you run the risk of him tagging along) - rocks $5 ea, $15 for the one with the corals

* I also have a 3-4" spiny urchin that I raised from a speck and a scooter blenny that I really like. I'd love it if someone was willing to babysit those guys for me until I'm up & running again.

Thanks!

CritterZ
06/28/2005, 12:52 AM
PMed.

susanfrogslc
06/28/2005, 11:09 AM
PMd

doliver
06/29/2005, 03:19 PM
I still have the tang and one of the stars to place in a new home. Let me know if you're interested.