PDA

View Full Version : Mantis pictures

szweda
02/04/2002, 11:04 PM
to see pictures go here http://community.webshots.com/user/szweda
Only wierd thing is after i caught him i had him in a cup with salter .. I was told to come 2 you guys to give it away so i then threw it in my bucket which is 5 gallons because i had a zoo med and ebo jager plus a eclipse 6 bio wheel and fliter. so i add him to the bucket and he gos hides by my zoo med... Then i have to go play raquect ball .. so when i come back his completely missing ? DO u think he could of gotten out?the 5 gallon bucket was completely filled there was like 5 inchs on it... the only other two things that i could thing of is that he climb up my wires out of my tank is that possible? other possiblity is that he died or was chomp up by my zoo med and eclipse 6 wheel cause it look to me that there were body parts =( and also on the eclipse 6 fliter a big browish stain u guys think he bit the dust or? or climb up the wires out of my bucket and is no in my room waiting for me to go 2 sleep ?

Shia
02/05/2002, 08:58 AM
Wow, I never heard of a Mantis auctually running away, I think it is a good possibility he was killed, but I really don't have much experience.