PDA

View Full Version : Wtb 90 Or 120 Gallon Setup

funkyman
06/15/2005, 05:41 PM
Preferably reef ready. I need to upgrade my 50 gallon. It's not big enough anymore.

funkyman
06/15/2005, 07:28 PM
Rhodophyta, you have email.

Rhodophyta
06/15/2005, 09:12 PM
I didn't get your email. Maybe try the PM.

Here is what I sent to you. I have an Oceanic 120 with stand, drilled in back left and right corners, open wood stand suitable for covering with wood panels, custom Oceanic sump with large skimmer and pump. Little Giant inline pump for circulation. LGiant shows some corrosion on outside of pump body but works fine. Has PC fixture with four 65 watt bulbs, two actinic, two actinic white. NO MH or moonlights but I think they should be added to the setup unless you are going all soft corals. Asking $450. Location: Brunswick/Strongsville

Rhodophyta
06/16/2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by funkyman
Rhodophyta, you have email.

I double checked my email address here, and it is correct. I don't know why your email doesn't appear. I'll try sending you an email.

funkyman
06/16/2005, 05:38 AM
You have email again Dan.

Cheelo, I have also emailed you about the 50 gallon Oceanic tank / stand I'll be selling once I get into the bigger tank I'm looking for.

Rhodophyta
06/16/2005, 06:03 AM
Got it this time! I will have to send you new photos of the tank. I can't find the file I put photos of it in a few weeks ago. I guess you don't need a fifty breeder tank too? Looks like about the size you are selling. :rolleyes: