PDA

View Full Version : re-attach zoo's?

adnup
06/07/2005, 11:02 PM
Help! I just purchased some zoo's and a piece of them fell off the rock. What can I do to atach them to another rock?? Can I tie them onto the rock with a piece of string for a couple of days until them attach??
Thanks in advance

Dwarfpufferfish
06/08/2005, 12:23 AM
Just glue them onto a piece of rock using Super Glue Gel! I know it sounds like it should kill the zoo and everything in the tank, but it is perfectly safe and non-toxic to the entire tank!

kass03
06/08/2005, 01:08 AM
Yes gluing is the easiest. Ive done it alot of times.
I tried rubberbanding one colony and after a month it still was'nt attached lol. Took a minute to glue them.
Glue them to a small piece of rock and you can trade the frag when they start to grow.

kass

adnup
06/08/2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks.... I will try that right now

hpmcbroom
06/08/2005, 06:30 PM
So what your saying is that you take the zoo and rock out of the tank glue it to rock wait a minute then put the piece back in the tank right . Just like that I've been wanting to buy some zoos for a while now but none of my local lfs seem to get any colors that I like so now I'm thinking of ordering them online . I've read about the risks and will buy some gloves i was curious about the glue but now I think I'll do it . :beer: