PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Premier Aquatics located in Marietta, GA?

lessans
06/06/2005, 03:34 PM
Ditto the subject of this thread.

Mustang007
06/06/2005, 04:35 PM
Thats off of Johnson Ferry Rd., right? Nah, ive never been in there yet, been meaning too.

antony1103
06/06/2005, 04:54 PM
I have an order coming right now for my DIY Calcium reactor. CO2 regulators and media. First time ordering there. Fast and easy so far.

antony1103
06/06/2005, 04:56 PM
Sorry, i misread the title. I ordered from premium aquatics.

Mustang007
06/06/2005, 04:57 PM
double post.

Steven Pro
06/06/2005, 05:26 PM
You might want to check out these guys,
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/
They might be able to give you some input. Besides, it is a very nice club. I had a great time when I visited.

lessans
06/07/2005, 03:45 PM
Mustang007, Premier Aquatics has its headquarters in Marine Fish and Reef Store. I go in there all the time b/c it's only 5 minutes from my house; it's awesome! The reason I ask is because they do maintenance on fish tanks but I don't know if they do maintenance at someone's house while someone's on vacation. My parents asked me how are you going to take care of your fish tank while we all go on vacation. I'm concerned about how they would maintain my tank since my house has a house alarm with a key pad code. Any suggestions?

optimus prime
06/07/2005, 05:12 PM
I know the Scott who i think is still the owner. They mostly deal with larger systems on a monthly schedule but they may make a visit while you are out of town. If you want to send me a pm i know a couple other guys too that each only work on certain parts of metro atlanta. Rod Uribe is a good friend of mine and i would recommend anyone North of the perimeter to call him for your maintenance needs. lemme know if you want his number.

lessans
06/07/2005, 10:11 PM
What is a "pm"? and I don't know if you realize it, but I live in East Cobb County, optimus prime, but sure I'll have his phone number.

msudul
06/27/2005, 02:10 PM
They saved my tank while I was on seven day cruise few weeks ago. While we were gone, my Coralife Super Skimmer <i>(Which I am very pleased with)</i> decided to start churning out a large volume of green water instead of the usual dark brown dry foam. The person who was house-sitting came to the house after she got out of work to find a disaster on the floor. Several gallons of water came out of the air vent on the skimmer. <i>(good reason to connect some tubing from the cup to a much larger container</i> She called Premier Aquatics for help since I was unreachable. They did a great job of getting the mess cleaned up and the tank back in operation. In addition to handling the emergency, they did a proper and thorough cleaning of the tank. All for what I felt was a reasonable fee. It was at least a couple of of hours worth of work. I have chatted with one of the guys on occasion at the store and he was extremely knowledgeable in reef systems.