PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 x 250W HQI Sunlight Supply Package

saltyDDS
06/01/2005, 02:25 PM
For sale is a Sunlight Supply lighting package. The included equipment are rated as one of the best and most reliable in the hobby. Included in the sale are the following:

SUNLIGHT SUPPLY DUAL 250W HQI BALLAST. This unit comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty. This unit is 3 months old so 4 years and 9 months of warranty is still in effect. Looks brand new without any rust stain on enclosure. I originally paid $280 ($260 plus tax).

2 SUNLIGHT SUPPLY REEFOPTIX 3+ HQI/ DOUBLE END PENDANT . This unit is also 3 months old and looks brand new. No scratches on metal enclosure or glass UV shield. Heavy duty quick disconnect cords from pendant to ballast are included. I originally paid $238 for both pendants ($110 each plus tax).

2 AQUALINE BUSHKE 250W 13K HQI/ DOUBLE ENDED BULBS. The bulbs are brand new! Originally paid $171 for both bulbs ($79 each plus tax).

My original purchase price for the entire package was about $689. I'm asking $425 FIRM for this practically brand new package. . I will only sell as a package so please do not ask to break up.

Prefer pickup but will consider shipping or possibly meeting the buyer. No reserve and will be sold on first come first served basis.

Thanks and please pm or em if interested.

Git

AtlanticReef
06/01/2005, 02:28 PM
YGPM for this package.

fatty23
06/01/2005, 03:43 PM
ill take it if atlantic reef dosent want it
thanks
john

saltyDDS
06/02/2005, 12:59 PM
Still available.

Tony, hope you find the electronic ballast you're looking for.

John, sent you PM. Sorry but can't separate the bulbs from the package at this time.