PDA

View Full Version : 4 all you acan lord nutz! anthony has some crazy morphs

SOREVIV476
05/31/2005, 03:15 PM
check them out i have never seen any like this before they are sick. i wish i had my tank up..

http://aquadesignz.com/lps.htm

F35-Joint Strike Fighter
05/31/2005, 03:19 PM
Hey bro, you can buy them and put in my tank hahah.... they are killers

vpham24
05/31/2005, 05:36 PM
Richard, I've seen those Non-Indo before. It was not that high when it was first brought in. I think Berlinmethod.com is in hiding right now, but maybe he'll come out one of these days. Check out some of these photos.

http://www.berlinmethod.com/acanindex.html

F18, your tank is full, I got plenty of room in my tank Richard. :)

esotsm1
05/31/2005, 07:12 PM
dang, richard you're on the ball!

SOREVIV476
05/31/2005, 09:11 PM
hahha mike i wish i could buy right now. no tank for them to go in as of yet. i have the tank but havent had a chance to get it up and going.

wow that berlin dewd has some crazy ones.

brahm
05/31/2005, 09:28 PM
yea those are pretty awsome. I must say thats mighty bold posting those for sale hahaha.. I'd be sweatin balls..

birdman204
05/31/2005, 11:51 PM
2 polyp frag/ 1st limited edition.

PRICE:
$300.00 - $500.00

AND no alive arrival?
Seriously?
Awesome for him that he can get that price.
I think if someone can wait a while... they will be more readily available at much more affordable prices. Example, A LFS is selling a rock with two separate 4 by 4 inch colonies of the orange green and white acan subechinata for 350$
A frag went on ebay for that price not too far back...
Just some food for thought.

SkinyChinaMan
06/01/2005, 12:51 AM
hahah.. let the bashing begin!

Birdman - "$300-500 And no alive arrival? Serious?" Yes, I am serious. ;) I never ask anyone to buy from me, its their choice and freedom to buy what they want. I just love the way people tend to judge me for what i can find and sell. By the way, why do you have that 550 gallon picture in your gallery, I guess you are buying that setup?

vpham24
06/01/2005, 01:05 AM
Anthony, those are nice man. No bashing, just people with their thoughts on the way things are. Richard, you gotta saved lots of bonus to get them babies. :)

SkinyChinaMan
06/01/2005, 01:21 AM
I know Vu, totally understood, that is why i said about people has freedom of choices. Its just plain rude when the intension of his post is intrusive, having direct quotes. I believe i am more then a fair person and has always been an honest person, never cheat off anyone. I am not here to bash on anyone neither or to offend anyone. I always appreciate and greatful of my customers and their business.

Badmort
06/01/2005, 03:07 AM
Anthony is one of the first I ever dealt with in buying online coral,
He's always on the cutting edge of bringing in beautiful stuff.
I can't imagine why anyone would complain. He's a stand up guy

Anyways... http://aquadesignz.com/lps.htm

John

SOREVIV476
06/01/2005, 04:08 AM
hey guys i didnt post this thread so people can bash on anthony's prices. if you have nothing good to say dont freaking post on this thread.

those are some sweet morphs that i have never seen. i just posted because people love acans and i ran across them this morning so i was hoping to help some of you acan freaks to get dibs on them.

i think anthony gets some sick [profanity] that no one else gets. his prices are fair. if you dont like them then dont buy them. anthony, i dont think you need to defend your self bro. its obvious that you have fair prices or you wouldnt be in business.plus your corals speak for themselves and your service is top notch. i have said this before and will say it again people just hate on what they cant have, get or do...
enough said!!!

vu,

i just need one bonus if i hit all my goals for the month. (wich i usually do) so as i get my tank running i know where to go...

birdman204
06/01/2005, 09:01 AM
Skinnychinaman - You are aquadesignz?
I've bought from you before, so I have no reason to bash. Your items are nice, your sizes were nice. No complaints about this vendor at all actually.

Where did I bash? I asked the people here if they were serious about buying these. It's awfully steep and w/ no arrive alive guarantee on something that was prpbably fragged days before shipping... Someone would need some DAMN BIG cahones, to say, order 2 pieces at 800$ and have both die on ya.. That's all I'm saying.

Those animals are nice. That's it. They don't cure cancer(that we know of yet), help you quit smoking, or fix your car.. remember that.
The prices will fall. Be patient.

SOREVIV476
06/01/2005, 09:39 AM
birdie,

most of the people that go on this so cal forum know anthony. we know where he is located. he has helped several reefers in our community. the majority of us do not need shipping. that is why i posted it on here. we can simply pick up from him. the morphs that he has are some that you dont see often. i highly doubt the price on those will come down anytime soon.

for you to say that he just fragged them adn put them up for sale is very wrong of you. you dotn know him its very obvious so you shouldnt make a comment like that. pls if you have nothing but to critize and make false accusations dont post on this thread.
why is it that when someone post about acans someone always has to be negative???

thank you
richard

this is coming for someone who has never bought anything form Anthony.

i will though as soon as my tank gets up...

vpham24
06/01/2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by SOREVIV476

vu,

i just need one bonus if i hit all my goals for the month. (wich i usually do) so as i get my tank running i know where to go...

Richard, I didn't mean the money man, I meant the wifeinitus thing. :D

SOREVIV476
06/01/2005, 10:10 AM
o lol

haha my bonus is for me kind of like an allowance.

F35-Joint Strike Fighter
06/01/2005, 10:17 AM
Hey Anthony, I don't care about your 1st Acan LE man, I'm just worried about my bonus to get your monster Dendros........ I have not seen second person own it. Your're the man...

MACCOP
06/01/2005, 10:31 AM
Hey Anthony,
How are you getting those in the country? You are not smuggling them, are you? Same with your micromussa's.
I'm interested. Tell us.

SOREVIV476
06/01/2005, 10:51 AM
MACCOP,

another troll!!!!

can you say ISP check plssssssssss

SkinyChinaMan
Birdman - don't worry about it bro, I just needed to clear soemthings out, I sell the frags that are cut at least a week before and mounth them to let them heal before i ship. so no worries there, the reason for no guarranty is because i can not replace the same items again if anything happens during shipping, but i highly doubt anything would happen as i always pack my shipments really well.

MACCOP- Another one post wonder? to answer your questions, I have my sources to get them, and no, I am not smuggling them in myself and never will. I just buy off other source and connections. besides, why would you like to know? is it because you don't know where to find them? or just pure jealousy?

btw, I have had enough harrasement from you and i will be getting to the bottom of this, your IP/ISP is being tracked right now as we speak.

SOREVIV476
dang trolls always have to ruin a thread..

MACCOP
06/01/2005, 11:21 AM
Anthony,
Yes, it could be jealousy. Because I have not seen the quantity or quality of the stuff you get. I'm just curious. I not accusing you of smuggling them in. I would like to get a hold of them, and somebody told me that in order to get those in, you have to get them illegally. Sorry dude, for the misunderstanding.
"btw, I have had enough harassment from you and I will be getting to the bottom of this"
What harassment? How could I of harassed you with my one post wonder? I'm just a troll looking for a piece of the pie.

SkinyChinaMan
06/01/2005, 11:25 AM
I know what you are doing MACCOP, there is no need to appologize to me, if you are a man enough and save me going through the trouble, just tell all of us who you really are. otherwise, I will continue to track your status. I didn't report your post to the MODs yet because i still need some time to track the IP. So save all of us the hassel and just come out clean. and how is that not harrasement when you have been accusing me of illegal smuggling using different screen names and accounts?

F35-Joint Strike Fighter
06/01/2005, 11:32 AM
peace please! so keep Richard's post keeping going...

SOREVIV476
06/01/2005, 11:40 AM
this thread was to let people know about the acans i came across on anthony's site. it was a mistake on my part to have posted it. i should have known the trolls would come out to bash or make accusations using different screen names becasue they do not have the balls to use thier real screen name.

anthony, i appoligize to you for this headache bro..

MACCOP your a joke.

mods pls close this thread before it gets worse.

SkinyChinaMan
06/01/2005, 11:43 AM
F-18 - bro, I really don't see how this thread needs to go on any longer, first off, I really did not ask Richard to post anything about me or to promote my business. I understand the rules of RC, and i don't want to violate them and wants to give them the proper and well deserved respects. eventhough i really appreciate for richard doing this for me, good or bad reviews, either way is fine with me becasue like i said, its people's choices. and i really don't want RC to get in trouble with their paid sponsers complaining about others promoting my small time business. Hope you understand.

MACCOP
06/01/2005, 11:45 AM
Anthony, What am I doing? You said you know what I'm doing.
All I'm saying is that I can never for the life of me get a hold of any of the sweet ancan's at any of the wholesaler's, I ask how to get a hold of them from one of the owners, and he said "smuggle them" I guess he was messing around me. that's all.
I'm not accusing you of smuggling at all. I have never, under different screen name's come out and accused you of smuggling. You are thinking of the wrong person, track those people,If you are checking, you will see that.

Like I said before, I just a jealous troll.
I'm sorry for stirring the pot. I will leave it at that.
Peace

SOREVIV476
06/01/2005, 11:50 AM
just to go with what anthony said. i have never bought or purchased anything from anthony. he never asked me to post anything to promote his store i have never even met him.i have even once complained about him about how he never replied to my emails on another thread. i always hear good things about him from respected reefers on this forum so i changed my opinion on him. as soon as my tank is set up i am going to email him an harrass him to buy corals. i just think its sad that this certain person MACPRO/DragonBall troll jumps on his case becasue he cannot get what anothony has. so he has to start rumor/lies just to try to put him down.

imo macpro your a loser!!!!!!

beerguy
06/01/2005, 01:29 PM
This one is done.