PDA

View Full Version : Hostest with the mostest

ReeferMac
01/26/2002, 07:09 PM
Hat's off to Dave and his wife for hosting a great party. Our biggest turnout yet! Thanks for having us all over Dave, and having a great time at your home.

- Mac

dmorel
01/26/2002, 07:48 PM
That's for sure.
Glad to have made it to visit with you all and marvel at
that beautiful tank!

Thanks also to those with whom frags were traded (or donated).

-david

Guy
01/26/2002, 10:15 PM
Totally!!

I was humbled by the generosity of URS members and the welcome given by Dave and his beautiful wife. What an incredible club to be a part of. Many thanks to all and I hope I can make the next meeting.

_ShotgunShrimp_
01/26/2002, 10:51 PM
Demose's Reef (http://morelweb.com/demose)
WOW.wow.WOW.wow to amazing the NEXT level of Reef meetings has been established... to tough of an act to follow for me.... just amazing company and friends and new faces... and offcourse the REEF i strive to have.....

Thanks all

:):eek1: :D :eek1: :eek2: :D :eek1: :o :p :D :eek1:

Gary Majchrzak
01/27/2002, 11:45 AM
The meeting was worth the sleepless night I spent in anticipation..............just kidding,my wife said I was snoring so loud I woke up the kids!!!!!! -thanks Dave AND Chris!!!!! -Gary

Stoli
01/27/2002, 08:07 PM
Let's all raise our glasses of BIONIC to Dave and his lovely wife and daughters. Great gathering. Great hosts. Thanks.

RandyO
01/28/2002, 01:53 AM
Great meeting Dave
It was worth the speeding ticket I got on my way there.

ReeferMac
01/28/2002, 05:47 AM
C'mon Randy, it's the end of the month, you KNOW they're going to be out :-)
Oh well, there's a Lawyer in the group now, so maybe you can get off... I hear he charges 5 heads of acropora for speeding tickets, 10 for DWI's.

- Mac

Playfair
01/28/2002, 08:55 AM
LOL Thanks everyone! I must admit that when I checked my home mail last night, I was a tad disappointed that nobody said anything, such that I thought the meeting didn't go as well as I thought...

:) :D :) :D

I am eternally greatful that Chris stuck around to host, or you guys would probably still be laughing at my reluctance to pass out beverages...

Also, special thanks to Todd for bringing the "Peppermint Shrimp Cocktail" :lol:

cperson
01/28/2002, 10:01 AM
Great party all around. What's next?...

What about having Edwards cater the next meeting at the Wintergarden in B&L's HQ building in downtown Rochester? We may need the space if we keep growing at the same rate, and think of the food!!! Let's see if we can get Guy to bring his tide pool. I think thet have MH lighting in the Wintergarden already, but we may have to lower some of the fixtures.

Chucker
01/28/2002, 10:29 AM
Let me add my thanks too. Everything was perfect. I wasn't even allowed to have a cold crab cake- Dave's wife insisted in heating it up since Kevin and I arrived late. :D

Dave, thanks for bringing my stuff I forgot out to Gary's- I grabbed it last night.

Oh.. in other news.... anyone want a CPR overflow cheap? That stupid thing has quit on me for the last time- I'm buying a LifeReef from a guy in the equipment forums today.

kcolagio
01/28/2002, 10:59 AM
Dave,

Let me add that I thought it was a great gathering. And that tank is simply amazing. :eek2:

Pass along my thanks to Chris also!

Kevin Colagio

ToddsReef
01/28/2002, 08:46 PM
Awesome party and hosts...not a bit surprised but very grateful.

Playfair
01/29/2002, 09:14 AM
The URS site has been updated with the new group pic!
There is also a larger version available if you click on the site.

No prob chucker, thanks for letting me refill! Mac wasn't as fortunate, as before I could get his pearls back to him, my dog consumed ALL of his 200-300 and 300-500 micron sizes...

Dave-Stashu
02/01/2002, 12:32 PM
Thanks Again Dave for hosting!! You and your lovely wife were great, and I agree with Randy, it was worth a speeding ticket. (P.S. thanks for driving me Randy) See Ya All Soon.
Dave