PDA

View Full Version : Equipment for sale.

jay24k
05/05/2005, 12:13 PM
I have some equipment for sale. Looking for cash or maybe some really nice corraline encrusted live rock that is already cured.

Remora Skimmer with MJ1200. I've used it for 1.5 years. It is in perfect condition and I used it on a sump so it looks brand new. I will completely clean it with vinegar and water and the injector too. O Ring is basically brand new as I always left the cup in the lowest position.

I'm looking for 125.00 for this.

Mag 7 pump looking for 40 bucks for this. All that comes with this is the pump. I don't have any attachments for it.

Overflow box. Standard overflow box for 700 gph. I can get dimensions if you want. Looking for 30 for it. I will clean it as well. It does have corraline but I will clean it as well. I had this for maybe 8 months. If you want, I can also include the flex hose I used for the drain.

I also have a pentagon 44 gallon tank up for sale. Really cool corner piece with stand. I'll toss in my canopy. It's an ok canopy but no easy access to the tank without taking the whole dang thing off. Should be easy to modify and I made it out of birch.

All silicone seams are in great shape. Some of the silicone where it flaps has tore but only on the two front angle pieces. It should be very easy to razor blade it and re silicone it. Other 3 seams have 0 tears since they are 90 degree. I didn't notice any hard scratches except maybe a slight one near the bottom left portion. Only reason I notice it was with algae. I don't know if it drilled. I bought it at pet supermarket on hwy 50 a couple years ago.

Feel free to make me a decent off on that.

Thanks.