PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Cube tank, 30-60gal...

loosbrew
05/04/2005, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone,
I just accepted a position for FL Hosp and will starting 6/6. Having lived in CT/MA all of my life, this will be very interesting! I am keeping my existing reef, however not in the same tank. I like cubes, for the ease of lighting, and I already have a single 400w MH, so I imagine it will work out well. If anyone has one to get rid of or knows of a good LFS that sells glass, stands and/or canopy's for a reasonable price. This will a big priority when I settle in, as my current tank is still in my mom's basement, where its been for the past 5 years, and she can't handle anything wrong that may happen while I'm here!

Oh, and if anyone knows of any good apartment sites other than the sentinal/apartments.com, that would be helpful as well! :)

TIA!

Luis

timsvw
05/04/2005, 02:02 PM
ocean blue has a nice cube for sale. I think it is 90gal though, but I can't remember off hand. I think they want 500 for it. I have had my eye on it for a while but do not have the room for it. That price if for tank stand and canopy if I read the sign right.

-Tim

loosbrew
05/05/2005, 10:03 AM
yeah, 90 is too big, thanks though. I would really like the 30 cube, but its just a bit too small for my LTA that I need to put in there, so I think I will hunt down a 60 cube or a 65 RR

Thanks!

Luis

getwood65
05/05/2005, 10:13 AM
Luis,your more than welcome to have my tank for free if you like-i can't say it would be a good display tank-it's 6 years old with some minor scratches and yes the center brace is broke-i'm useing a clamp on it now.i just believe it would be more trouble than it's worth unless you just want it to hold your livestock untill you find what your looking for