PDA

View Full Version : Zomania? Anybody dealt with?

Shultz
05/03/2005, 09:56 AM
Apologies if its wrong to post this....

I have contacted the above company about a shippment of his great looking Zoas to the UK, the first couple of email were answered promptly (allowing time difference) but since then he keeps telling me he'll answer the questions I have about shipping etc but I still have to keep promting him & I've still not got answers over a week later?

This worries me a little, does anybody know if this is like a hobbist or something rather than a full time job which might explain his actions? I'm actually thinking of placing another order with Coral Fanatics instead who did great with my last order.....

I understand if people wish to PM or email their thoughts as I don't want this thread to turn into a slanging match, I just don't wanna get burnt over an order which will be close to $300....

Cheers Shelton.

Naperville Reef
05/03/2005, 12:21 PM
i have ordered frags from zomania and Nic was very prompt and helpful. i believe this is his full time business. give him a call if you want an immediate response.

GinaSofia
05/03/2005, 12:24 PM
I can honestly say this is the only place I have ever been 100% happy with the zoos,service,etc.If I were into zoanthids still, I'd only buy from him.

Nanook
05/03/2005, 12:25 PM
[moved]

mpcart
05/03/2005, 08:56 PM
You won't get burned - he's a good guy. He's local to me so I picked up my order and he has a great selection and a nice set up. He was very responsive to my emails and phone calls.

-Mike

Fliger
06/08/2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by mpcart
You won't get burned - he's a good guy. He's local to me so I picked up my order and he has a great selection and a nice set up. He was very responsive to my emails and phone calls.

-Mike

I'm glad your order went well because our local reef club group order certainly did not!

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=591245&perpage=25&pagenumber=4