PDA

View Full Version : Live Aquaria.com

fishben
05/01/2005, 04:13 PM
Do they have a good rep? Im thinking of ordering a yellowhead jawfish from them and was just wondering if they have a good rep and good customer service.

HorseoftheSea
05/01/2005, 04:16 PM
i have nothing but good experiences from them great animals, all arived alive and healthy

stinker81
05/01/2005, 07:50 PM
I've ordered LR from them. No complaints!

stinker81
05/01/2005, 07:50 PM
I've ordered LR from them. No complaints!

nellie54914
05/01/2005, 07:56 PM
We've gotten almost all of our fish from them, they've always been healthy and usually a little bigger than we expected, much better than our LFS! We haven't had any fish from them die. We've gotten lots of snails and crabs there, and a starfish. The starfish died, and they refunded our money back for that to our credit card, no questions asked. Definitely a great place!

raven567
05/01/2005, 11:11 PM
I've gotten almost all my fish and a few corals from them and haven't been disappointed yet. Everythings been healthy and good sized. Can't beat the 14 day gaurantee either.

Reefgoddess2
05/02/2005, 01:25 PM
I placed my first order with them two weeks ago. I ordered a copperbanded butterfly and a blue linckia sea star. Both animals were beautiful and in excellent condition and are still doing well. So, far, I am very happy with my order.

knpjdad
05/03/2005, 12:24 PM
Great place!!! I've had spent big $$$$ with them... And have never had a problem. Had a blue tang die on me after shipment, and they sent another one, no questions asked.

Great Place IMO
knpjdad

cyberpanther
05/03/2005, 07:05 PM
GREAT COMPANY! Although I did have a few problems with one of my orders, they handled it so, so well I keep going back. Not that they would do this for everyone or should do this, but they ended up giving me an extra free WYSIWYG coral (just to be nice) for the mistakes with an order of mine. They were really nice about the whole thing too. I would definitely, highly recommend them as if there is ever a DOA item or an error they will definitely stand behind their product. Top Notch company IMO.

botp2k1
05/04/2005, 10:16 AM
We've gotten 9 livestock from LA and only one I haven't seen lately is the anemone crab, probably hiding well.

saltymight
05/04/2005, 11:02 AM
Well I have ordered from them a few times. just yesterday an order came in and my cleaner shrimp was dead...very sad and smelly. one of the bags was leaking and the heat pack was useless my two tyurbo snails and clown fish lived thank god i would of been board all day. They offered my my money back or store credit asap with out having to ship the porr thing back to the place Very happy about that he did'nt desirve that.