PDA

View Full Version : blue maxima clam fs

rollinreefer
04/28/2005, 07:18 AM
selling a blue maxima 3" for 50$

rollinreefer
05/23/2005, 08:43 PM
I have to get rid of this now due to have absolutely no lights now, since my icecap 660 went just out.

dood68
05/25/2005, 10:21 PM
do you have a pic

rollinreefer
05/26/2005, 04:32 PM
sorry I thought I put one up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dieselfish/DSCN7735.jpg

gcrowptc
05/26/2005, 08:41 PM
Wow this is a shame a few of us have some nice items for sale at good prices and no one is interested, is this area becoming that depressed that everyone wants something for nothing?

rollinreefer
05/27/2005, 06:52 AM
I fianally ended up getting my ballast I have been waiting for, just wanted to thank the 2 people that offered to keep it in there tank for me untill I get my lights.

mike660r
05/30/2005, 07:49 AM
You are very welcome.

CleveYank
06/14/2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by gcrowptc
Wow this is a shame a few of us have some nice items for sale at good prices and no one is interested, is this area becoming that depressed that everyone wants something for nothing?

Wow is right.
What a lame and insulting generalization of your peers gcrowptc.
Even if it were true you're not going to win any popularity contest calling your area fellow reefers a bunch of cheapskates.

How foul and tactless.

gcrowptc
06/15/2005, 09:36 PM
Wow is right.
What a lame and insulting generalization of your peers gcrowptc.
Even if it were true you're not going to win any popularity contest calling your area fellow reefers a bunch of cheapskates.

How foul and tactless.

Tactless is your response Cleveland Yank, you have no idea how many nice items many have been offering lately at good prices and getting nothing but low ball responses via pm or email or no responses at all, and I never called any body a cheapskate those are your words!

The fact is that the area is depressed and some people are selling items just to make ends meet or to make mortgage payments and none of them want to do this it is just a fact of life in this area

fade2black
06/16/2005, 09:22 AM
Maybe no one wants the items that are being sold. Maybe no one had a tank capable of supporting the clam. Maybe it's nice outside and everyone is neglecting their tank and not looking for new stuff right now. Just because you can't sell something doesn't mean people are cheap. And the low balling you talk about is called negotiating. If you don't like the price someone offers, give them a counter-offer.

CleveYank
06/16/2005, 11:08 AM
Well actually gcrowptc I thought we were done here however,

ok to be technical so you didn't call people cheapskates but you suffice to say wrote the definition instead in a generalized application upon those in and around the cleveland area that happen to be into reeftanks and frequent the csea forum...lol
Same thing.

Oh if I have no I idea of some of the deals.

Who do you think just bought a full system here out of this reefcentral forum just past april and didn't blink about what that person wanted for it because it was a good deal and from one of a few folks who helped me along with some frags way back when I was out of work and didn't have two nickels to rub together and struggled just to keep my tank going?

And also bought a drilled 75 from rollinreefer and gave him what he wanted and he delivered it since I had no vehicle to pick it up which was darn nice of him and he stayed and chatted and had a beer with me.

Hmmm yeah just the other day I heard someone say,
"yeah there goes that clueless cleveyank...poor devil he has no idea"

Anyway I am bored with this now and am moving on...maybe you can too.

(BTW...is there some type of odd or new pseudo-marxist slant on capitalism and supply and demand that has entered into the game that I have missed?)

unoit
06/17/2005, 04:26 PM
Is Gary not allowed to a opinion, speak of pseudo-marxist capitalism
do you not support free speech, sounds like communism to me. JUST
MY OPINION so dont get bent. Its funny that you dont see this type of behavior on other club forums. Well not that your bored with this now and moving on.... has this behavior fullfilled its need. I get so sick of others telling others how to sell,act,etc... This forum is turning out to be a online daycare for adults and adults who live with their parents still

thrlride
06/17/2005, 04:34 PM
LOL, you guys are funny...

Nice avatar rollinreefer.

Everyone, stare at Elisha, you will become happier. :)

rollinreefer
06/18/2005, 09:58 PM
HEY , thanks thrlride. You daughter is cute, I like the monkies though.

I agree CLeveland is a cheap place and along with the crappy weather it makes me depressed as im sure many others and everyone can have there own opinions. I know alot of you and I'm sure just because someone argues and says things on the internet. But when we all get together we have a good time.