PDA

View Full Version : I have a TIP !!!

scooters reef
04/27/2005, 03:32 PM
Don't drip acclimate, forget you have a cat in the house, and leave the bucket unattended !!!

I got lucky and caught it before damage was done :)

Entropy
04/27/2005, 03:38 PM
LOL! Glad you caught it.

scooters reef
04/27/2005, 03:44 PM
Almost had a stroke ! Heard some noise and went down to check on it. The tube had been pulled down and the cat had a paw in the bucket !

LOL, havent seen the cat for awhile now. I think she'll stay hidden for a bit. The fish appear fine though, so am lucky she has bad aim and no claws :)

zoocrazy
04/27/2005, 03:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Entropy
04/27/2005, 04:00 PM
I had a similar experience with my top off bucket, but no animals where involved. I was filling it with the RO unit and a hose and just forgot about it. Could figure out what that darn dripping noise was. :D

codybug
04/27/2005, 06:22 PM
I can't do anything with my tank while my cat is around. She knocks over or jumps in buckets, sticks her paw in the tank when the canopy is off, and runs off with my cleaning sponges in her mouth. That kitten drives me crazy. The wife thinks its totally funny.

Dannyboy17
04/27/2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by codybug
I can't do anything with my tank while my cat is around. She knocks over or jumps in buckets, sticks her paw in the tank when the canopy is off, and runs off with my cleaning sponges in her mouth. That kitten drives me crazy. The wife thinks its totally funny.

:rollface: :lol:

--Dan