PDA

View Full Version : Fragfarmer getting better all the time!

okiebones
04/26/2005, 01:41 PM
I've been a regular customer of Eric at fragfarmer since he started and I have to say it amazes me how his site and service just continue to get better and better. There was never anything wrong with it in the beginning but he surpasses himself. His selection of coral has broadened immensely. I remember when it was only zoos and he was just talking about doing the hard corals etc. Seems ages ago. not only do hid own corals rock, he is the sole distributor for Shawn Bennett frags which are totally awesome!

Eric....Thanks for continuing to please!

Doc in Tulsa

ejocam
04/27/2005, 02:19 PM
Hey Doc, glad to hear everything made it safe and sound. Yeah we have come a long ways. I expect things to get better for you the customer really soon. I have not ordered coral since March 11 and just made my first one yesterday. I have some true Cultured Acropora Echinata's coming in from Timor in Bali. There is a new wholesaler in town and he is giving me some major love :) Frags from ORA and an Oregon Aquacultured facility should be available in the next month too. We are really excited here at fragfarmer. Thanks to people like you, we are able to operate this business. Take care Doc!;)