PDA

View Full Version : EXELExcellence Service!! Coralvue

Gtank
04/19/2005, 11:02 AM
Excellence Service!! Coralvue
I purchase Coralvue 175w metal halide ballast and bulb way back nine months ago. Then one the ballast quit on me. I send email to their Tech support and no questions ask he just tell me send it back. I send it back to:
Vue Technology LLC
5 Emile Ave.
Kenner, LA 70065
I get a new one Ooh!! Newest version Coralvue ballast too!! :) :) :)

Willow69
04/19/2005, 01:38 PM
how is that excellent service? it's a warranty and you have to pay the shipping back on a heavy ballast. excellent service would be them understanding your tank without lighting and fed-exing you a ballast overnight at their cost. mediocre service is you spend 30 bucks shipping your faulty ballast back to them.

jamal-188
04/19/2005, 01:57 PM
I orderd a 400w coralvue kit about 7-8 months ago w/ a 14k bulb for when I switched my 110 over to a 200g. Well the switch took longer than expected and when I actually opened the bulb it had 10K stamped on itl. Darin at captivreefs told me he just drop shipped for coralvue and it was basically too bad.

The invoice and box of the bulb both had 14K stamped on them, I never used the bulb but am now out $50 because they placed the wrong bulb in the wrong box:rolleyes:

Gtank
04/19/2005, 04:07 PM
Much better service than XM. My 20000K bulbs quit on me in three months. Send email to Jason @ XM he just not replying back or just ignore you!!