PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Concepts wins one

ejamsrhere
04/17/2005, 01:44 PM
I stopped by Aqua Scene and Aquarium Concepts on the way back from the swap yesterday. James' store was awesome as usual. Such a great guy.

I was surprise by what my ears did hear at AC. One of the guys was explaining to a lady why he wouldn't sell her a coral. I guess her tank had only been up for a little while and somehow he found out about it and did his best to explain to her why she couldn't get a coral yet. She was pretty upset but he talked her into bringing in a water sample before she bought a coral.

It was really good to hear. I now know I could never work at a pet store again... I don't think I could have been nearly as diplomatic as he was that day.

lukasnca
04/17/2005, 03:42 PM
Last few times I've been at AC I've heard them asking people about their tanks and educating people on the needs of the livestock.

Though about a month ago I also heard one of sales people say that sea apples posed no danger to your tank. :)

I think it depends who you run into but they do make an effort there -- much more so than many other stores appear to.

tanker
04/18/2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by lukasnca
Though about a month ago I also heard one of sales people say that sea apples posed no danger to your tank. :)

There has been no proof that sea apples pose any danger to the tank. It may only kills livestock. :lol:

lukasnca
04/18/2005, 04:45 PM
haha...

I thought it was funny because the customer kept saying "I have a lot of expensive fish in the tank. I don't want anything that could kill things in the tank." :)

tanker
04/18/2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by lukasnca
haha...

I thought it was funny because the customer kept saying "I have a lot of expensive fish in the tank. I don't want anything that could kill things in the tank." :)

I hope he didn't buy the sea apple.

lukasnca
04/18/2005, 04:59 PM
I don't think so... :)