PDA

View Full Version : FragSwapper Questions

Stixbaraca
04/11/2005, 07:23 AM
Like most of us...this is my first go at using the FragSwapper website. I have a few questions hopefully someone can help me with. I have a couple things listed that I would be interested in, and a couple things listed that I have to offer. When someone shows interest in something I have to offer, does that mean they also have what I would be interested in as well, and want to set up a trade? Or does that just open up the lines of communication to set up a trade with the person who is interested in what I have to offer. What if more than one person shows interest in one frag? I know this all seams trivial to some, but the last thing I want to do is upset a fellow reefer! Thanks for all the help!

Steve

GettingFiesty
04/11/2005, 07:44 AM
Steve, hope you don't mind me pirating your thread to ask a question too.

Can you list non-frag things for trade or buy? For example, I have two jars of Sweetwater Zooplankton, can I list them?

Stixbaraca
04/11/2005, 08:28 AM
No problem Terry! This is for anyone with questions!

JRegs
04/11/2005, 09:52 AM
Steve, I'm using it as a means of opening up communication. For the items I have as for sale, first come first served. For the items I have as trade only I will take the best trade I can get.
I requested your zoos that were listed as trade only hoping that I had something you were interested in. Let me know.
Terry, anything can be posted for sale, I have up 2 ballasts and an RO/DI unit in addition to frags.
Hope that clears things up a bit for you both!

GettingFiesty
04/11/2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks John!

Stixbaraca
04/11/2005, 11:55 AM
That cleared everything up...Thanks!