PDA

View Full Version : April Meeting Done and Gone

nyfireman3097
04/10/2005, 03:17 PM
Well had a handful show up for the April meeting some frag swaps happened alot of talkin about the club then we went to my friends reef store he sold fish to the guys for wholesale prices for the club when any members go there he will give a 15% discount on all livestock if not more the owners name is Chris he has nice set up there we will be holding more meeting there in the future also we will have 4 BIG frag swaps a year where everyone can bring any frags they wanna trade or sell and me and him will have tanks set up for everyone to put there stuff in the tanks to show off he will have discounts on all his items for whoever shows up hes setting up his sps section in the next month there will be frags and colonies for sale the stores name is Reef Fantasy its located at Victory Blvd. Staten Island NY number is 718-806-0798
Nick

Reeftreasures
04/10/2005, 05:49 PM
was a great meeting it was good to only have a few people got to talk to everyone. also thank your friend again for the clowns where else can you get 2 black percs for 10 bucks a piece great guy and great store can't wait to buy some tangs from him

TIPPYTURTLE
04/10/2005, 07:16 PM
Hey Nick thanks for hosting the mini meeting and also thank your friend for offering the great discount to the members Kev got a great deal on them black perc's. Too bad i dont need no more fish right now or i would have bought 2 myself maybe next month when the 210 is up. Nick i will call you tuesday about the starboard thanks again Brian

nyfireman3097
04/10/2005, 08:41 PM
Hey guys no prob at all he will hook the club up all the time also you guys have a open door at my house feel free to come on by whenever if ur in the neigborhood
Nick