PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

floridajhawk
04/03/2005, 11:35 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to the family whom I have only met a handful of. You have all been very helpful in my newer dive into coral reefs. I have encountered a lot of helpful people whether it be frags or advice, just wanted to take this time so everyone can realize just how lucky we are to have somewhere were we can all come together through a common interest. :)
special regards: george_n_jo, fleetmarine, mr neutron, filishy, aj, deano, rastaboy, navymedic, tigerwoods, jersey,scottywags, lutefisk, lunarcubes, bigdaddybo, and anative
thanks again:) :) :)

kenny77
04/04/2005, 12:26 AM
dont you love this family. i had one of the worth SW tank. and with the help of some people here i have what i have now. i just couldf find better people.

it is nice to see how people like you floridajhawk apresiate those think since someday somebody will make a post thanking to you.

oh God this sound like a romatic move were eveything end in a nice, warm hug. But dont even think about it LOL

red flame hawk
04/04/2005, 12:48 AM
the kenya tree is doing good. how are the zoos?

AJ69
04/04/2005, 12:50 AM
Hey Josh,
Do you need some hug/kisses :D ? Where is your girlfriend bro:love2: ?
You're right this is a great family where you would always get support/advise/love and GREAT DEALS(livestock/equipment).:D

A.J.

floridajhawk
04/04/2005, 12:59 AM
the lady is asleep thats how i can get on here now and talk so late lol, yo ian zoos look good, that kenya is a lot bigger than it looked in the "frag bag" huh haha

red flame hawk
04/04/2005, 01:36 AM
yeah. the kenyas opening up nicely. im gonna goto your favorite stores Seven Seas and Fishy Business tomorrow to see what they got. i want a big coral for the bottom left corner of the tank. oh OB gets some new fish and corals tomorrow evening

floridajhawk
04/04/2005, 07:50 AM
nice

George_N_Jo
04/04/2005, 08:52 AM
You are very welcome.

Versus
04/04/2005, 02:09 PM
:(