PDA

View Full Version : No more Tank of the Months!

Shayn
04/03/2005, 10:19 PM
That is a shame, I understand that presenting this tank bio monthly was no doubt work, but isnt everything thats worth doing? I really did enjoy lookin at these tanks and seeing what combanations of equipment that there owners are useing to get those kinda results with. And I had hoped to one day in the not too far future to make a bid at this honor! well maybe not in this forum! There's always other ones!, butt ill still use this one for info. Just seems kinda funny one guy writes about his dislike about the monthly tank choices all being sps dominated tanks, and wants a softie, or lps , or clam tank.Seems like maybe someone just didnt want to o this monthly feature anymore and is useing this as a excuse?Butt to the conplantant if u look real close at the past tank of the month choices you would notice that a lot of those tanks do have clams in them and some even have lps or two , these tanks were choisen because they were awesome tanks , just look at them? Gees ive seen packed softie tanks and they just dont look as nice as a thriveing sps tank IMO.
im sorry dont mean to offend anyone im just a little disappointed , I recommend this site to a lot people intrested in keeping marine fish & reef tanks, not so sure ill be doing that anymore , ill have to goggle search and see what else is out there currently:confused:

tsquad
04/03/2005, 10:20 PM
:lol:

Entropy
04/03/2005, 10:23 PM
Wow, and it is even the 3rd now...

cough cough (APRIL FOOLS!).....

Shayn
04/03/2005, 10:30 PM
AHHH april fools joke damm u had me bro, i was like noooo!
Good one,lol