PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need anything?

cschweitzer
04/01/2005, 08:51 AM
I am going to meet up with the guy running Corals-r-us this weekend. Anyone need anything from his online store before I go to meet him? He lives in Ocala and is going to meet me near Wildwood. Long drive and wanted to see if I should pick up more than just the three corals I'm getting.

waterfaller1
04/01/2005, 08:54 AM
I need some Kent Zoe if he carries it.And am on the hunt for an efflo if he has them??;)

cschweitzer
04/01/2005, 09:00 AM
You can go to his site www.corals-r-us.com
He's a nice guy and easy to talk to. I'm sure if anyone had questions, they could e-mail him. You can tell him about me, and I'm sure he'd be okay with adding other items to my purchases so long as I tell him it's okay

MORAY
04/01/2005, 10:17 AM
Does he have a physical store in Ocala?

cschweitzer
04/01/2005, 10:52 AM
I'm not sure. He orders a lot of stuff. He's actually going to meet me a the turnpike and I-75, so I am not sure either way. I'm not affiliated with him in any way and heard about him from a guy that works at Petland. He said that they(Petland) might begin buying coral from them. I just eliminated the middle man and went to the source(even though this guy is kind of a middle man also). He has some beautiful stuff for really good prices. Their are many other people with the same quality and price, just not willing to meet me and handle, package, etc. for free. I've got him to almost $5/polyp for ric yuma. I love rics.

MORAY
04/01/2005, 11:19 AM
I was just curious. I recently saw some of his auctions on Ebay and I noticed that his domanin name and website were new. I think his website just came up within the last two weeks. He does have some pretty good deals on certain items.

filishy
04/01/2005, 11:20 AM
hi,

i would like the ora marshall island acro which costs $ 30.00. how do you want me to pay you?

maria.

AJ69
04/01/2005, 08:27 PM
Sent you pm:D

kenny77
04/02/2005, 01:09 AM
i will like to order something to. how you want me to pay you?