PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fiji LR, NICE, SF Bay Area

JessicaKate
01/12/2002, 02:54 PM
really nice coral that looks like Platygyra, only nicer. Uncommon in the trade and worth a look. Asking $25.
There is about 70 pounds of Fiji LR, I still have to weigh it and get an exact #. This MUST go as a complete lot to one buyer. Most of this rock has not been moved or taken out of water for more than 3 years, so there is tons of great stuff on the undersides. Most rocks have nearly 100% corralline coverage on top surfaces. Big pieces, great shapes. Many blue and green mushrooms, some star polyps, a couple of SPS frags, 2 kinds of zoanthid polyps, sponges galore(pink and green!), tubeworms, formaniferans, a little Halimeda, etc. No Aiptasia. Since my mom has been taking care of this tank while I'm at school, there is a little hair algae, but nothing that a good team of snails and janitors couldn't take care of in fairly short order. Also I will clean it up nicely for the buyer. This is show rock folks. Asking $3.50/lb, final price to be determined by exact weight.
I will be taking offers until Wednesday, and will take the best offer. Email for pictures or arrange a visit to come see for yourself. I am in Moraga.
email: jjarett@southampton.liu.edu
thanks for looking
Jessica