PDA

View Full Version : looking for cheap cured live rock around cleveland... anyone????

agoutihead
03/28/2005, 10:58 PM
hey guys im looking for at least 40 lbs or so of some already cured live rock, i dont want to spend the 8 or 9 dollars most places want for it. i know someones got a hook up out there!

anyone??

thanks!

CIMulation
03/29/2005, 01:21 AM
Me too!

SUMMERS
03/29/2005, 07:54 AM
Contact Sagi. He had about 50 lbs he wanted to sell.

sagi
03/29/2005, 02:31 PM
Sorry, gave it to lawdog last nite. He's been looking for a while for some.

lawdog
03/29/2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks again sagi.... Like I said if you ever need anything give me a call. I truly appreciated it.

The blue pod looking thing on the rock appears to be some sort of worm. Maybe a peanut worm. when it hit the water it started wriggling around and then disappeared into the rock. That piece is in my sump right now cause I was not sure what it was either.

Thanks again!

I need to post some pictures up here so you guys can all see the final version of the reef...

VoidRaven
03/30/2005, 08:07 PM
Well, if you can deal with the personalities there, Aquatic Tech usually is pretty good on cured rock prices. I think it was around like $5 or $6 a pound.

I know that Rick at North Coast Aquatics in South Amherst has GREAT prices on both cured and uncured live rock. He had a bunch of Pukani the last time I was there and I recently bought about 103lbs of some really nice Uaniva.

Last time I checked, Neptune's Cellar had Fiji cured live rock for $5 a pound. Didn't look all that great, but the price isn't too bad.