PDA

View Full Version : Praise for Marine Depot

kabboord
03/20/2005, 12:02 AM
I've noticed that some people like to get on MD, for their service, and seeing as the service I received was absolutely excellent I figured I would share it.
Due to an error on my end in ordering I had to changed out 400 watt halide system for a 250 watt halide system. Brett at marine depot gave me great personalized attention, responded to my 10+ emails promptly and professionally, and shipped my exchanged equipment out promptly. We all spend a ton of money on our hobby, and I have spent a good amount of that at Marine Depot and did not have to return anything until this time. When this situation came up, they treated me as aa valued customer and made everything as painfree and convenient as possible. I'm buying a kalk reactor in the near future and I will be sure to buy it from them. They treated me how a customer wants to be treated.

Thanks Brett,
John Kabboord

FrozenSurfer
03/21/2005, 02:59 PM
Thank you for your kind words John, it has been a pleasure doing business with you.

jlx4
03/21/2005, 05:39 PM
I will second your comments. I seem to have become a pretty good customers as well. Do everything on-line and purchases have been smooth as silk thus far.

Your also right about that "ton of money" thought.

Pike
03/22/2005, 11:08 AM
Another very satisfied Marine Depot customer here. Very prompt order processing, fair prices & match any other price on the web that's cheaper without blinking an eye.

I just wish they weren't on the other side of the country :/

carib
03/23/2005, 02:55 AM
Add another satisfied MD customer.

nike6
03/23/2005, 05:21 PM
I also have had very good experiences with MD. They were very professional when I had a return a couple weeks ago, and their prices are pretty good. In fact when I need something they are the first place I look.
Shawn

grigsy
03/23/2005, 07:51 PM
I will also say that I have had good experience with marine depot.
Very helpful.

THE_PROPAGATOR
03/23/2005, 10:14 PM
Me too I ordered my halides from them,very fast shipping and great service...A+++:rollface: