PDA

View Full Version : List of BAR sponsors

TheMandarinFish
03/14/2005, 12:23 PM
TeacherMark asked about our list of current sponsors for BAR in the sponsor thread I put up. I'm going to keep my post as the only one in that thread, so I wanted to answer his question here (and for those interested).

You can see our current (and growing!) list of BAR sponsors (http://www.bareefers.org/sponsors.html) on the club website (http://www.bareefers.org/) (thanks to our webmaster Dave, aka CapeScuba).

Our list currently includes:
Tropical Paradise
Aquatic Gallery
Aquarium Concepts
AquaDesignz.com
AquaScene (inside Reptile Room)
Atlantis Aquarium
Big Red Pets
ClamsDirect.com
*Natural Life Aquarium

(* being added as soon as possible)

And our "friends of BAR" list includes:
Gresham and Cortez Marine (huge help, big raffle donations, etc.)
Aquatic Specialties and Pets (graciously hosting us)
Randy Reed (great presentation and giveaways)

If I missed anyone or anything, let me know. :D

TheMandarinFish
03/14/2005, 01:35 PM
I want to use this public forum for my personal and club apologies to Manfred and Natural Life Aquarium.

I have a master list of stores in Northern California (it's a long list, believe me), and Natural Life was one of the most highly recommended, based on community feedback and discussion.

At the January frag swap, there were LFS'es that were unable or chose not to contact me back RE:sponsorship, and in one case in particular, I found it frustrating since they said they were going to sponsor then didn't.

I mistook Natural Life for a sponsor I had contacted but not heard from. They are, however, a pro-active sponsor and sent a ton of frags to raffle that day, numerous and high quality.

They have my apologies and I encourage everyone to stop in and check them out. Not only are they sponsors, but they are widely liked, proactive, and patient. Not to mention generous.

Natural Life Aquarium
305 Town And Country
Sunnyvale, CA, 94086-6105
Phone: (408) 733-1399

teachermark
03/14/2005, 03:15 PM
thanks for the info. :)