PDA

View Full Version : Bar Meeting March 12th

sirhelm
03/12/2005, 11:13 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for the great time I had today at the BAR meeting. That was my first meeting ever in relation to Reefing. The guest speaker was great, and very informative.

It was also cool to put some faces to "handles" and to meet some new people.

Want to say thanks to the BAR board in organizing everything, and say thanks to the sponsers as well.

Once again a great time, and a wealth of knowledge!

SH

teachermark
03/13/2005, 04:42 AM
I agree my friend. Today's meeting was a great way for me to meet some of the people who have been giving me advice for months. I also wanted to thank you, sirhelm, in pushing the whole rotifer thing today and getting me set up with a new "top-secret" experiment. I feel like i'm doing some crazy market research project for a company, that may change the way mandarins are fed in captivity, that's pretty cool to me at least. I'm gonna start the project tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

Take it easy

Mark

capescuba
03/13/2005, 12:21 PM
Mark - I was looking out for you at the meeting but never found you to give you the Xenia I had. Oh well, someone has it now ;)

Maybe next time :)

Glad you enjoyed the meeting!

teachermark
03/13/2005, 01:22 PM
oh yeah, I forgot about those xenia. I now know who you are though, so I won't miss you next time. I also forgot to give you my membership fee after the phyto presentation, d'oh! Next time though. :D

Mark

sirhelm
03/13/2005, 02:46 PM
Hey Mark,

Let me know how the project goes. Should be fun!!!!

Will be pretty cool to see if it works out!

Take pics. Pics make for great conversation!

Also, Cape glad I could meet you as well. You have provided alot of helpful info to me in getting my 180 started!

SH

teachermark
03/14/2005, 12:31 AM
Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask Dudley how the green clove is doing?