PDA

View Full Version : March meeting

foggy54
03/12/2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks for a great evening, meal was great, company was wonderful as well. Again i'll say your tank and system is really one to be proud of great job! Hey Rick, The box on your floor is not, I repeat not, another donation lol. I forgot my zoo's, don't know how i'll get them back, alltho i'm going to Chris Rays in the near future perhaps i could swing by. would appreciate you baby sitting them for me. Problem is I think they need attached to a rock not sure but I think they are floater. Phu brought them to me and I left them. Please mount them and let me know how nice they look in your tank. thanks

foggy54
03/12/2005, 10:46 PM
floaters

reewik
03/12/2005, 11:31 PM
I am sorry I was not able to show when everyone was there... I heard someone has my little fishey.. Sorry to make people have to take care of what Angela so graciously (sp) brought for me. I too enjoyed myself tonight. After you all left I received the behind the seens PERSONAL tour from Rick. We then sat down and had a wonderful meal that I also really enjoyed with Rick and his lovely wife. Thanks Rick for a great time. For everyone else, sorry I did not see ya this time!

boofer
03/12/2005, 11:44 PM
Thx again Rick..had a good time as always. Met a few new people but not all..Im working on it:) Till next time, Dustin

musicman
03/12/2005, 11:53 PM
Tonight was great! It was my first meeting and I am impressed verily. Everybody there was just top-notch. I felt at home as soon as I got out of my car on the side of the street. I really cannot explain how great you all are. I feel really lucky to be joining a group of people like you.

Rick and wife (sorry, I'm awful with names!), thanks so much for opening your house to us like family, and for sharing your prized chili with us! You have a beautiful home and are great folks.

Thanks again everyone, and I'll see you next time!

James

coralreefing
03/13/2005, 12:18 AM
Thanks again for hosting. I love your setup. Not just the tank but the whole home. Your tank looked much better than expected after your recent troubles. Your downstairs sump system is very impressive. MacGuyver would be proud.
Thanks for the hospitality & the food was great.

SexiShrimp
03/13/2005, 12:25 AM
Awsome meeting! Thanks rick and wife!
Rick...I pm'd you!

Thanks everyone who brought me something! It was good to meet the new folks as well!
:)
SS

loyalty
03/13/2005, 12:35 AM
wish i could of made it

someone...tell me about the chili...

aquaman67
03/13/2005, 12:41 AM
Thanks to Rick and Wife for hosting.

I hope all your new additions do well and bring your tank back to what you had.

strelcevina
03/13/2005, 12:44 AM
it was great meeting
i enjoied every minute
thx rick and his wife for your hospitality
Igor

cknox2
03/13/2005, 01:40 AM
I really enjoyed my first meeting. Thanks for the hospitality and the extras. You have a really nice place and an impressive set-up. Wish I could have stayed longer!
Clayton

Angela Short
03/13/2005, 01:59 AM
Thanks Lisa And Rick! I had a great time and Got some great ideas in the short time I was there. Wish I could have chatted longer, maby next time :) Tell Lisa the guys at home loved the chili sauce she sent home with me. I was boiling noodles at 11:30! Lisa, your secret would be safe with me, I'll call it lisa secret sauce.

fishdoc11
03/13/2005, 08:56 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it:( I do have a couple of corals for you Rick:)
Chris

gflat65
03/13/2005, 09:32 AM
Thanks Rick and Lisa. Had a great time talking with everyone. Your tank is kickin. I expected a lot worse. Hope everything you got does well.

blitt
03/13/2005, 12:50 PM
I really enjoyed meeting everyone I look forward to the next meeting. Thanks Rick for hosting the meeting. Your tank looks great you almost can't tell there was a problem recently.

SexiShrimp
03/13/2005, 01:51 PM
Jeff thanks you, lisa. He gulped down the chili in lightning speed!!!
:)
What a wonderful meeting!

gflat65
03/13/2005, 01:56 PM
Don't let Jenn know you guys brought chili home. I was supposed to take a bowl with me and bring some back for her, but forgot:rolleyes:.

TN_sledge
03/14/2005, 09:21 AM
Sorry I missed the meeting.

Mdwannabe
03/15/2005, 04:17 PM
OK folks; Lisa and I talked about it, and decided that all the positive comments, and the amount of chili consumed will allow us to give out this closely held recipe. Not to mention the amount of frags given with no questions asked.
The only stipulation is you must E-Mail me with your return E-Mail address, this will not be posted on Reef Central or the MTRC web page. My mother would kill me if she found out I passed this out.
Return E-Mails will only be sent to club members.
Please E-Mail your requests to Mdwannabe@comcast.net
And let me say what a pleasure it was for both of us, to have you in our home. Your help in restarting the tank is greatly appreciated, and will not be forgotten.
What a great group of people you are, I can not say thank you enough.
Oh, and by the way, those offers of free frags for the recipe will be taken up!

Rick/Lisa

Nate8
03/16/2005, 11:32 PM
Thank you very much Rick & Lisa for your kindness. The food, atmosphere & people was truly enjoyable. I'm glad to have put new faces to the names and look forward to next meeting.