PDA

View Full Version : 90 Gallon Tank for sale. Jackson, OH

AcroSteve
03/08/2005, 02:32 PM
Well, I kind of hate to do this, but when I setup the 180, I figured this day would come. We need to make a little bit of room for some baby furniture, so am selling my 90 gallon tank setup.

Tank;
90 Gallon All Glass Tank Purchased May 2003. Rear glass Painted Black. Standard Size 48"x18"x24"
Custom Drilled - Reef Ready - Dual 1-1/2" Overflows out the back and (3) 3/4" Bulkheds through back of tank for returns or closed loop.
One SCWD on the Return and another on the closed loop which is powered by a CSL Velocity T3 Closed loop Pump.
I have a 220v Japanese Iwaki MD-55 for a return pump. There is no sump available. This was setup with the sump in the basement and I still have the 180 tank running.
Lots of plumbing included.

Canopy and Lighting;
Custom Built Oak with Stainless Hinges and Hardware. Interior finished first with Epoxy to protect wood and then several coats of gloss white Oil Based Paint for excellent reflection of light, and easy cleaning.
(2) Workhorse 5 Ballasts with 2 46.5" VHO Actinic URI Bulbs. 3 Piece End caps.
(2) 400W Advance M59 MH Ballasts with reflectors and sockets. 2 Canopy Fans.
I have several MH bulbs that are still good. There are 3 20K Radiums with only 2 or 3 months on them. And there is a 14K Hamilton with about 6 months on it. I went with 250's on my 180, so I do not need the extra 400W bulbs.

Stand;
Custom Built Oak with Bookshelfes in Ends. The left end is configured similar to the pictured right side.Tank, stand and canopy are about 69" tall.
I did all the woodwork and stuff myself. High quality oak plywood and solid oak trim. Very Solid with satin poly finish. Interior dims of the stand are 31W x 23H so it could possibly fit a 29 gallon tank for a sump.

Livestock;
Yellow Tang, and Maroon Clown. Both are about 3-4 inches and healthy. Some Live Rock - Probably around 50 lbs Lots of feather dusters and xenia. Some GSP and yellow polyps.
Not everything in the photo is included( I am holding some livestock for a friend right now), but possible sale of the Large Squamossa Clam 8-10 inches as pictured.

I am in Jackson, Ohio. Which is about 75 miles south of Columbus, OH and 110 miles east of Cincinatti, OH and about 90 Miles west of Huntington, WV.

I would like to sell the whole thing complete. Not parting out yet, other than the clam. Local Pickup.

This is an excellent start for a high end reef tank. Most of the basics are here, all you need is the pretty stuff on the top.

Asking $1,100

Thread with pictures.
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=543791

AcroSteve
03/14/2005, 09:09 PM
I am breaking this up a little. Trying to make it a little more affordable. Please check the link for more info.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4524597#post4524597

AcroSteve
03/20/2005, 02:09 PM
CSL Velocity pump is sold. Everything else is still available.

New Price on the tank
The tank/Stand/Canopy as descibed - $500

AcroSteve
03/24/2005, 05:36 AM
Everything is Sold!

Thanks