PDA

View Full Version : Lookin to trade a couple crocea clams

msd2
03/06/2005, 07:15 PM
Hey thanks for looking first off :) I have had these clams now for about 9 months and they have grown to about 3.34-4 inches as of now. Both have been happy little guys w/o any problems ;P anyway while I enjoy the look of the clams I am thinking I would like something different for the tank. The pics are pretty accurate for coloration (in my gallery). Let me know what you have to trade and lets see if we can figure something out. I like softies, zoo's and such. Not into sps or such. Other than that im pretty open to suggestions.

Rurouni Kenshin
03/06/2005, 08:07 PM
Ygpm

prodman
03/06/2005, 08:23 PM
sent pm

msd2
03/09/2005, 09:36 AM
hey guys the clams are still up for grabs, just shoot me an email w/some pics of what you you have to trade to m s d 2 at hotmail dot com. Im swamped at work so it may take me a few days to get back to you. I am more interested in trading than cash :) esp. for zoos or maybe ric's or shrooms. To give you some idea of the shrooms/zoo colors I would like would be a deep blue/purple or bright oranges/yellow/reds. But always open to something cool, just not high light demand:)

Ssaah
03/09/2005, 06:19 PM
sent mail