PDA

View Full Version : joining BAR

sojuxboy
03/05/2005, 05:14 PM
So how do I join? I've tried to get some information for the website, because I dont want to join without getting my questions answered first.

So here are my questions.

Must I attend every meeting?
Can we bring visitor? (like someone interested, but wants to check it out first)
Can I come to a meeting and see how it is before I join?
Must I renew every year?

I think thats all the questions I had.

Thanks

teachermark
03/05/2005, 06:02 PM
Hi, I'm joining BAR next weekend at the meeting. From what I have gathered you do not have to join immediately, you can test it first, so that means your friend is welcome too. You need not attend every meeting. I'd check out the March 12th meeting. I know I will. Hope this helps.

Mark

sojuxboy
03/05/2005, 06:08 PM
unfortunately I have to work on the 12th. Any idea when the next meeting will be?

sfsuphysics
03/05/2005, 06:21 PM
Usually its every 2nd saturday, unless some unforseen thing occurs.

And to answer your questions

>>Must I attend every meeting?
No, you don't have to attend any meetings if you don't want to, you can just show up for frag swaps if you want, or never at all, of course that would defeat the purpose of joining.

>>Can we bring visitor? (like someone interested, but wants to check it out first)
Usually yes, except in the case of it being a members only type meeting, although I suspect if you're just seeing how thing are happening you'll be able to have your visitor sit in to kind of get a feel, don't quote me on that though.

>>Can I come to a meeting and see how it is before I join?
Absolutely, see above.

>>Must I renew every year?
Only if you want to remain a member :)