PDA

View Full Version : have corals and frags to bring to the swap

smoakingreefer
03/05/2005, 03:19 AM
here is a list of things i can bring to the swap if anyone is interested i will only bring down what is arranged in a presale on here for fear of stressing my things out

huge devils hand willing to frag
awesome colored maxama and corocia clams i have a few 3 in
10ish head tortch coral willing to frag
huge hammer coral willing to frag
many zooanthid rocks very nice colors no browns
ricordia rocks tons of them on each rock willing to frag
watermelon green striped mushrooms can get as many polops as u want

well this post is a little on the late side seeing as how sunday is upon us i wasent sure if i was gonna make the trip or not but looks like i am if u are interested in any of the above pm me i can take pics of anyting and send them to u same day i will be on rc all day tomarrow we can make arrangement i will have ur peice in a tupperware with ur name on it my prices are extremly more than reasonable p.s. to all who inquire about the clams they are awesome very very awesome clams id say as far as price range for the clams i will sacrafice these awesome colored creatures of the sea for 45$ ask for a pic if u are curious i am trying to get all of this presold before the swap i know its cutting it close but i hope i am not to late to be part of the great deals

cobra2806
03/05/2005, 02:43 PM
what color are the ricordia?

Nahla
03/05/2005, 06:54 PM
I am interested in the watermelon green striped mushrooms. How much are you asking for these?