PDA

View Full Version : Changes in BOD

73ChargerFan
03/03/2005, 03:41 PM
So that everyone knows, Dane, Dan & I are no longer on the Board of Directors. Rich and Jim will take on my Treasurer's duties, which were considerable, so if anyone wants to help and vollunteer contact them.

We're still in the club, but have other things to do now.

It's been fun, and I have faith that Rich and Jim will continue to make this club a success.

Bamm Bamm
03/03/2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks for posting this Anthony..
I just have way to much stuff on the table right now to still be a member of the BOD... Hopefully some people will step up to the plate and take out positions.

Thales
03/03/2005, 04:27 PM
Dan and Anthony,

Thanks for your work, and thanks for taking responsibility for your schedules and getting out before things become problematic. :D

Dane,
Would you please contact me about your resigning from the BOD? This is the first I have heard of it, and it would be odd to accept your resignation by only hearing about it second hand.

On a happy note, Dave (capescuba) has joined the BAR BOD as webmaster! Thanks Dave!

And, if anyone does have some time to help out the club in any capacity, let us know! :D

plankton
03/03/2005, 10:16 PM
Dave (CapeScuba) is a good chap and you're lucky to have him aboard.

Jim (BookFish) was very kind and made himself available to us to help sort out how to create a new club and all that; so, if there is anything we can do to help out we'll sure try.

Scott (VP of Northern Valley Reefers)

dwarfatize
03/03/2005, 11:22 PM
Rich YGPM

73ChargerFan
03/04/2005, 12:46 PM
I was out of line to mention Dane in the first post of this thread. He is still a member of the BOD.