PDA

View Full Version : 175+ lbs. Live Rock in GA ... Checking interest... WILL SHIP!

jpgtrep
02/22/2005, 09:05 PM
I have 175+ pounds of Live Rock that has full coralline coverage of pink/purple/deep purple from Fiji and aquacultured from Florida. Lots of large pieces and very interesting shapes. Makes an excellent variety. Macro algae growth on many of the rocks as well as plenty of micro-critters. The rock has been in a 125 gallon semi-reef which currently only houses 2 anthias and 1 large Zebra Moray, so there is lots of life on this rock that has not been disturbed. The rock has been in this tank since August 2003 and has never been moved. I am graduating from Georgia Tech this May and am not sure of where I might be relocating to, hence the reason for selling.

Price is open for discussion, however as a basis I am looking for around $6.00 per pound. This would be perfect for someone starting a new aquarium and wants to minimize the cycle time as this rock is fully cured. I prefer to sell as one lot, but the rock can be divided up if several are interested. Shipping will be discussed on a one-by-one basis.

For verfication that I am a legit seller please check my Ebay name level2computing. I have never sold any type of livestock but I have over 60 positive feedbacks.

Please email me at jpgtrep2000@yahoo.com for any additional information or for pictures.

Thank you,

Jonathan

ledford1
02/23/2005, 05:32 PM
Would you happen to have any photos you could post?

jpgtrep
02/23/2005, 06:30 PM
I will post some this weekend. I apologize for the delay in posting them, extremely busy week. They will be up sometime on Saturday. I will keep you informed. Also, several of the pieces are large and one has a colony of green star polyps that came in on a seperate rock and have since grown over part of a larger rock. I will show pictures so you will see what I am describing, but that particular piece will have to be sold out as a seperate piece. Of course if you were to buy all of it I would include it in the price.

Thanks
JP

jpgtrep
02/26/2005, 05:24 PM
Photos coming soon...