PDA

View Full Version : Sohol Tang for sale

lori7973
02/09/2005, 01:38 PM
Ok, I have a beauitful healthy Sohol Tang approx 6in from his mouth to tip of tail. He is currently in a 200 gallon reef tank with a Sailfin tang and he is harrassing the other tang and nipping at corals. If you are interested I recommend at least a 180 gallon tank that is fo. This fish is aggressive and needs to be kept with more aggressive tank with no corals!! I will be picky on who I sell this fish to you must have at least a 180 gallon tank!!! If you don't, please don't inquire!! He is from Salty Critter and I recieved him healthy and he remains in excellent health and eats like a horse!

I am asking $100 for the fish.

Serious inquiries only please!!
Pick up only!!!

I can be reached via PM, email lori7973@ameritech.net or phone (leave message w/ your number if I don't answer) 330-503-2768

Conniereef
02/09/2005, 08:05 PM
Your post goes to show that even within a given species there is great variability in individuals. I also have a large Sohol in a reef. While he occasionally shows the purple tang who is boss, I have never seen him bother any corals, and I have a wide variety. He also never picks on any fish other than the purple tang.
Just thought I'd share.
Connie

Terry Lang
02/10/2005, 10:14 AM
Every Sohol Tang I ever had (3) has been a bastard. Beautiful fish though that's why I tried to find a nice one. Good luck Lori finding a home for him.