PDA

View Full Version : Marine Books for Sale, Sandusky

wilyk9
02/01/2005, 09:38 AM
Prices are as noted. Will ship at buyer's expense. Pictures of the items are available here. (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wilyk9@sbcglobal.net) (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wilyk9@sbcglobal.net) in the Aquarium/Books folder. This site seems to limit traffic, so if you get a page not found error, check back later, or pm me for specific pics.

• Dr. Burgess’s Atlas of Marine Aquarium Fishes, 2nd Edition -- by Dr. Warren E. Burgess, Dr. Herbert R. Axelrod, and Reymond E. Hunziker III (Identification Guide) (HARD COVER) $30 (picture: Books1)
• Simon & Schuster’s Guide to Freshwater and Marine Aquarium Fishes $10 (picture: Books4)
• Marine Fish -- by Dr. Herbert R. Axelrod and Dr. Warren E. Burgess (HARD COVER) $5 (picture: Books4)
• Reef Fish – Behavior and Ecology on the Reef and in the Aquarium -- by Ronald E. Thresher (HARD COVER) $8 (picture: Books2)
• Marine Aquarium Keeping, 2nd Edition -- by Stephen Spotte $5 (picture: Books6)
• The Marine Aquarium Reference – Systems and Invertebrates -- by Martin A. Moe Jr. $5 (picture: Books3)
• The Basic Marine Aquarium -- By Carol E. Bower $8 (picture: Books2)
• Live Sand Secrets, 1st Edition -- by Bob Goemans (signed by author) $3 (picture: Books7)
• Peterson Field Guides - Coral Reefs -- by Eugene H. Kaplan $4 (picture: Books4)
• Waterproof Fishwatchers Guide to West Atlantic Coral Reefs -- By Charles C. G. Chaplin & Peter Scott $5 (picture: Books5)
• The Audubon Society Pocket Guides – Familiar Seashore Creatures North America $3 (picture: Books7)
• The SeaWater Manual – Fundamentals of Water Chemistry for Marine Aquarists -- By Aquarium Systems $.10 (picture: Books8)
• The Instant Ocean Handbook – An introduction to the Marine Aquarium -- By Aquarium Systems (2 copies) $.10 each (picture: Books8)
• A Field Guide to the Sharks of British Coastal Waters -- by Philip Vas $.50 (picture: Books7)
• The World Heritage – Coral Reefs -- by Childrens Press Chicago $1 (picture: Books8)
• Many back issues of the following magazines: Marine Fish Monthly, Aquarium Fish, Tropical Fish Hobbyist, and Freshwater & Marine Aquarium $.25 per issue

Thurge
02/03/2005, 05:26 AM
I almost PMed you to see if you still had books for sale. But I didn't and I went shopping on Amazon and bought at least one book you are selling. :(

I will take:
Marine Fish -- by Dr. Herbert R. Axelrod $5
Reef Fish – Behavior and Ecology on the Reef $8
The Marine Aquarium Reference – Systems and Invertebrates $5
Live Sand Secrets, 1st Edition -- by Bob Goemans $3

I am avalible to come out and pick them up, after noon on Saturday through Tuesday.

Steven Pro
02/03/2005, 06:58 AM
I would like,

• Marine Aquarium Keeping, 2nd Edition -- by Stephen Spotte $5 (picture: Books6)

I also saw two books pictures that are not listed. If they are still available, I would like to get the price and likely buy them as well.

Marine Plants of the Caribbean by Littler
and
Dr. Alexrod's Atlas of Freshwater Fishes

wilyk9
02/03/2005, 09:52 AM
Thurge and StevenPro, you both have a pm.

wilyk9
02/06/2005, 08:06 AM
Following books have sold:
Marine Fish -- by Dr. Herbert R. Axelrod and Dr. Warren E. Burgess
Reef Fish – by Ronald E. Thresher
Marine Aquarium Keeping-- by Stephen Spotte
The Marine Aquarium Reference – Systems and Invertebrates -- by Martin A. Moe Jr.
Live Sand Secrets, 1st Edition -- by Bob Goemans
Peterson Field Guides - Coral Reefs -- by Eugene H. Kaplan

All others still available.

Steven Pro
02/08/2005, 01:02 PM
I received my books today. Thanks a lot!

wilyk9
02/22/2005, 09:04 AM
The Audubon Society Pocket Guides – Familiar Seashore Creatures North America SOLD

And I have dropped prices on most books, so if you are interested, PM me.

wilyk9
02/25/2005, 03:31 PM
All books sold.