PDA

View Full Version : lost

onecrzyboi4u
01/31/2005, 09:56 PM
ive had to tomato clowns for a month.. and they still aint bonded.. should i be gettin worried.. i seen them do the lil shake dance.. and one of them has marks on him..

bonesnreb
01/31/2005, 09:59 PM
the shake dance kis good...it took mine a while to bond and i bought them as babies at the same time..almost a year later they have finally started to spawn

graveyardworm
01/31/2005, 10:04 PM
I'm not too sure about tomatoes but with clowns I think the female is usually larger. How big were they when you got them? Is one growing faster than the other? I have two clakiis that I've been hoping would pair, I've had them maybe two months when I bought them they were both the same size now one is almost twice as as big, I see the dancing but theres still alot of aggression on the part of the female. I think with clowns it can be hit or miss. Have your been to the clowns and anemones thread? Theres alot of good info there.

onecrzyboi4u
01/31/2005, 11:05 PM
yeah i have...i got them one was small and the other was big..
well the smaller one is now the size of the other.. and one if real aggressive.. the other one stays at the top corner if it comes down the other chases it or picks at it.. and it has some marks.. i would take it back but my lfs told me to wait longer.. they do the lil shake dance.. but.. i dunno.. maybe i'm wanting things to move a lil fast.. i'm in the process of gettin a new light for my tank to get a anemone for them.. so i hope that brings them together..

graveyardworm
02/01/2005, 12:48 PM
I have an LTA anemone which the larger ( female ) hosts in but shes kindof an anemone hog and doesnt let the smaller ( male ) in yet.