PDA

View Full Version : Mods - Why was my post deleted

Ga
01/22/2005, 06:29 AM
Wondering why my post was deleted after approx 5 minutes of being posted, the post was not abusive in any way, no calling anyone in any way and was well thought out.

It seems ive just wasted 20 minutes composing that message for someone simply to delete it without even having the courtesy to reply to me.

What happened to freedom of speech, if you dont agree with my proposals fine, lock the thread, even delete the thread ONCE YOU HAVE REPLIED.

Courtesy only takes a few minutes or arent we worth that here?

Reef Central maybe the biggest reef forum online, but thats only because of its users and sponsors, treat the users like dirt and they will leave and im sure once that happens the sponsors will follow suit.

Food for thought there.

Gary

Habib
01/22/2005, 07:08 AM
Gary,

I just saw that your post was moved to the feedback and questions forum.

You can find it there:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=511501

Ga
01/22/2005, 07:35 AM
Thanks Habib,

Are you in a position to comment on what ive said or is that for one of the other mods?

Cheers

Gary

Todd March
01/22/2005, 10:25 AM
Gary,

Times have a changed... Check out this thread:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/s...threadid=510510

Ga
01/22/2005, 10:56 AM
Threads dead Todd :eek2:

Cheers
Ga

wizardgus®
01/22/2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Ga
Thanks Habib,

Are you in a position to comment on what ive said or is that for one of the other mods?

Cheers

Gary

Gary, so what am I? Chopped liver? I answered your question.

Ga
01/23/2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by wizardgus
Gary, so what am I? Chopped liver? I answered your question.

Woah slow down there!!!

IF you check the time I posted the question to Habib you had NOT answered anything and as no one even had the decency to post a reply upon moving it i was simply asking another mod what he thought.

What a friendly community this has become, i thought mods were there to help not dictate.

Gary

wizardgus®
01/23/2005, 09:06 AM
No we're obviously here to antagonize and flame at every opportunity. :rolleyes:

You probably missed the humor there as well. Yes, I missed the time stamp. SORRY, I will submit to my flogging now.

How can I miss you when you won't go away?

Ga
01/23/2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by wizardgus
Yes, I missed the time stamp. SORRY, I will submit to my flogging now.

Apology accepted :D As its a Sunday and my Zeo tanks looking great ;) ill even let you off with the flogging :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed:

Cheers
Ga

Todd March
01/23/2005, 03:22 PM
wizardgus, why was the thread by JohnL, explaing what's going on around here, that I linked to in my above post, deleted????

Habib
01/23/2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Todd March
wizardgus, why was the thread by JohnL, explaing what's going on around here, that I linked to in my above post, deleted????

Todd it is still there:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510510

In your post you probably copied (copy and paste) the URL from another post. This will produce an incomplete and broken URL.

Todd March
01/23/2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks Habib...!

Habib
01/23/2005, 04:14 PM
You're welcome. :)