PDA

View Full Version : can anyone give me the barcode from southdown sand-Tulsa

SirDudeness
12/13/2001, 07:26 PM
I live in the Tulsa area and am looking into ordering a pallet of Southdown sand,it would help me a great deal if anyone had the barcode ? I can track it down without it but it would help.
Does anybody in the tulsa area want to go in on this if I make it work,and I'm very sure I can.......
Thanks-james

cyclist1
12/13/2001, 09:40 PM
Hello.

Here is the number that I got off my Southdown bag. The first and last number were way off to the sides, so I don't know if they are considered part of the bar code or not.

0 90604 20100 2

Andrew

SirDudeness
12/13/2001, 09:53 PM
Thank you very much !!!!!!
yes,I did need all the numbers,you did great Andrew
thanks-james

jck
12/13/2001, 11:34 PM
Check with GSerg2. He helped some of us in the area get some bags, but the order went a little haywire. Home Depot put the bags out for sale as normal play sand at something like $2/bag. The only positive benefit of that was that the person coordinating it couldn't bear to charge us for the freight like we had planned, so we got for the normal retail price without freight.

Anyway, he can give you information on who he talked to and which Home Depot he used. If you do decide to arrange for some, I might try to fill out the amount I attempted to get last time.

cat23
12/14/2001, 06:47 AM
Sir,

Here's a pic of a bag of southdown.

http://www.ourreef.homestead.com/files/southdown.jpg

Hope it helps! :)

cat23
12/14/2001, 06:54 AM
Oops!...Sorry so big. Don't know how to resize pic when posting!

SirDudeness
12/14/2001, 08:04 PM
thanks everyone,I know alot of people at Home Depot,I worked at the one on 71st for 5 years,and have been a member of the Management Staff at Lowe's for over three,I checked to see if the upc would work on Lowe's system and it did'nt,however I can still order it from my store,I'll just need to contact Southdown Inc.
and get them set up on a P.O. ,I'll still talk to the people I know at H.D. ,H.D has Southdown as an active vendor so they might be able to buy it cheaper than I can.maybe........,I'm not sure,however I'll check it out and will know something soon
thanks for the pic.I atleast know what I am looking for
thanks again-James :D