PDA

View Full Version : aggresive lawnmower?

n2phish
12/08/2001, 10:50 PM
My lawnmower nipped my hand twice this morning while I was cleaning the tank. Suprised the heck out of me cuz I thought his only interest in life was to chow algae.

I've only had him 2 weeks and he's turned turned into a dusk to dawn eating/pooping machine.He eats so much that if you stood him up, he looks like the letter "P",with a streched out belly.The only time he stops moving is to let the cleaner shrimp pick on him. But he doesn't like it when they clean his gill area.

Anyone else have a territorial blenny? Well it wasn't really "territory" because the nipping happened at both ends of the tank. He's the first fish, so I'm kinda worried what's gunna happen when I add more fish and corals.

Impaler
12/08/2001, 11:36 PM
Mine's a fat little bugger, too. He's not that agressive, but they all have a different personality. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It may be that he's just wanting to express his dominance over the nearest living thing(your hand). Mine chased the pseudo around a couple of times, but they get along great, now.

Dan