PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Fockers

Farm_her78
12/28/2004, 10:22 AM
Has anyone seen this yet!!! I would half to say this is pry the best sequal movie I have ever seen.

A++++

thrlride
12/28/2004, 10:28 AM
It was good? I've been wanting to see it. My wife and I need a date anyway, we ought to go see this movie...

tonkadawg
12/28/2004, 10:30 AM
yeah Dana and I can't wait to go see this movie.

Farm_her78
12/28/2004, 10:32 AM
Yes it was great! Go see well worth the $$$$.

thrlride
12/28/2004, 10:37 AM
We haven't been to a movie since return of the king. A toddler will do that to you...

crzy4reefs
12/28/2004, 10:41 AM
i have the movie meet the parents.........and we may go to see this one......but with the contractions..........they aren't on a regular schedule but it does make sitting for long periods of time difficult.........so we may have to wait till this one makes it out on video.........but it looks so funny............

thrlride
12/28/2004, 10:44 AM
Shanna, ignore what I said, you'll have plenty of time after your little one is born! ;)

thrlride
12/28/2004, 10:45 AM
We USED to go to the movies every other weekend together.

Flanders
12/28/2004, 10:47 AM
thrlride -- take your toddler to see Polar Express if you haven't already. That's the first movie my 3-year-old ever sat through, in the theater anyway. And you will enjoy it too.

I'm surprised you guys like this movie because of the bad reviews. I wrote it off but maybe I'll check it out. But I hate barbra.

thrlride
12/28/2004, 10:50 AM
I can't stand barbara either but I really want to see it.

I wanted to take my daughter to the incredibles but haven't yet. She's not even two yet so I can't see her sitting through a movie. Maybe we could go near her nap time.

dc
12/28/2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by crzy4reefs
i have the movie meet the parents.........and we may go to see this one......but with the contractions..........they aren't on a regular schedule but it does make sitting for long periods of time difficult.........so we may have to wait till this one makes it out on video.........but it looks so funny............

Well maybe you can go and laugh so hard it will put you in labor!:D Have a New Years baby! Our theaters are so bad, we'll wait for the video.

crzy4reefs
12/28/2004, 11:00 AM
LOL dc........my husband (eric) would be thrilled.......he's getting so impatient right now......our theaters aren't bad at all.......another thing that popped in my head is now that zack is in the headdown postition.......i'm going to the bathroom every 20mins or less.......so i may wait till he's born.........but i'll see how tired i am since i'm going to nurse him............i may have to wait till he can nurse and take a bottle so we can some us time :)

tsquad
12/28/2004, 11:02 AM
This was a GREAT film. I found it to be funnier than the 1st (not to spark a debate though...)

crzy4reefs
12/28/2004, 11:09 AM
i'll have to agree with you tsquad from just the commercials i saw it did look funnier than the first

joeychitwood
12/28/2004, 11:23 AM
I saw Meet the Fockers this weekend,and I laughed through the whole movie. It is consistently funny with a great cast. I've never been a Streisand fan either, but she is perfect for the role. Robert DiNiro, however, is the standout. His facial expressions can make you fall over laughing. I think the movie is better than the original.