PDA

View Full Version : 180g RR complete setup and more..........South East Alabama

dragon_slayer
12/20/2004, 07:49 PM
Need to get the ‘First and Foremost’ outta the way: LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, I WILL NOT SHIP or break up other then as mentioned below.

OK guys/gals time is something I find that I do not have as much of anymore as I’d like to have. Being a single father of a 2 yrs old daughter and working full time and having more side work then I can get done in the next few years the tanks have found themselves very neglected. Corals have overgrown one another and are starting to sting/recede/kill one another and the front glass’s are completely encrusted with coralline algae due to the lack of scrapping it off the past few months. I really don’t want all the corals to get in such a bad shape they start to completely die off so I need to get rid of everything. I’d like to have someone take the entire setup (setups) at a great price or at least someONE to take all the corals/lr/clams/etc… so the tanks require minimal upkeep. Just for the record, the display tank (180g) had a few mejano anemones in it which have vastly spread over the past few months with the neglect, it would be best IMO to remove all corals to another tank and QT the rock to remove them prior to introduction to another system.

Here is quite the list of what’s included:

1) 180g AGA RR setup w/ 2xTunze Stream 6100’s w/ 7094 multi-controller, 2ea Via Aqua 2600 return pumps. Also included in the 100g fuge are 2ea Via Aqua 1300’s one feeds the CaCO3/CO2 reactor and the other is the return for the 29g reef system that shares the sump/fuge. The fuge has a ton of macro and about 300 lbs of live sand. The center compartment of the sump houses the Euro-Reef CS 12-2 skimmer w/ the Sedra 5000 pumps. Livestock in the sump/fuge consist of a 3� female maroon clownfish, a breeding pair of Dusty Damsels, a chocolate chip starfish and a pencil urchin. There is approximately 400 lbs of LR in the tank all heavily encrusted with coralline algae (and the mejanos) there are many SPS/LPS/Zoa’s/Shrooms/GSP/Ricordia/Xenia (elongate and pompom) two 5� derasa clams (pics can be seen in my gallery of most of the contents of this tank) fish include a 6� Achilles tang, 5� yellow tang, 5� purple tang, 7� Naso tang and a quickly growing 6�+ Sailfin tang also a matted pair of Clarkii clowns with the female hosted in a large green carpet anemone, the male likes the Xenia. My female mandarin of the pair seen in my gallery was in there last time I had a chance to look but I haven’t seen her in a few days but haven’t really spent much time looking either (the male somehow worked his way down the overflows and into the skimmer pump L). There are a few zillion pods, couple pep shrimp, used to be a pair of scarlet cleaner shrimp but haven’t seen them at feeding time in a while either but they have always been on the shy side. I’d guess at least 50 turbo snails and numerous hermits, both blue legged and scarlet reef, at last count there were 3 tiger tail cukes and one sandsifting starfish. Lighting consists of 4x 250w 10KK MH with electronic ARO ballast and a 4x95w VHO actinics on separate programmable electronic timers. A Korallin C-4002 CaCO3/CO2 reactor with a 6�x20� second stage (holds about 30 lbs of media) M3 deluxe regulator and 10# aluminum bottle. PinPoint ORP controller and a 300mg/hr O3 generator, auto top off is provided by both a Tunze Osmolator 3155 and a SpectraPure LLC direct RO/DI line connection controller and a PinPoint pH monitor. Also included will be a few day old Whirlpool Gold 40pt Dehumidifier (does an awesome job). The fuge has a 4x65w PC lighting setup all VHO/PC lighting on all tanks have ARO electronic ballast.

2) 29g tank with HOB overflow (to the 100g sump of the 180) lighting is 1x250w 20KK MH w/ ARO electronic ballast, cooled by two temperature speed regulated 4� fans. Tank has 6� DSB and aproxamitaly 50 lbs LR (one large 20�x10�x8� piece and a few smaller ones) coralline is moderately covering the rockwork and completely covering the glass. The rockwork has approximately 200 red shrooms a large patch of GSP’s and two Milli’s, there is a large Acro frag (small colony) a Favia, a Fungia, and the large Candy Cane shown in my gallery. Livestock consists of 3 perculas all three live in a 14� Seabae anemone with one of the smaller ones taking to the GBTA at night. There are a few pep shrimp in this tank along with one red firefish goby and a royal garamma.

3) 100g RR predator tank with roughly 70 lbs LR and 400+ lbs DSB the LR has allot of macro growth as well as many shrooms and zoa’s of various types/colors. The return pump is a Via Aqua 2600 and the Urchin Pro in sump is feed via a Mag 3 or Mag 7, not positive which is hooked up at the moment but both will be included regardless. Lighting is 4x 48� (110w ea) VHO 2x URI Super Actinic and 2x URI AquaSun.

4) 29g drilled for a CL with SCWD has three 1� bulkheads, one in each upper corner of the back and one about mid ways of the back. Canopy has 2 temp/speed controlled fans and a 400w MH with Advanced ballast (the SCWD has the other of the Mag 3/7 pumps on it)

5) 55g freshwater tank& stand with UGF 2x MJ1200’s and several varieties of fish including one large angelfish.

6) 75g AGA not drilled w/ Oak stand no canopy but has a new 46.5� (4x110w) VHO setup with same bulb setup as the 100g all lights here are NEW never used.

7) 20g long w/ stand and several 10g tanks and a few acrylic sump/fuges.

I’ve got a few backup MH bulbs of 400w and 250w, several Salifert test kits, 3or4 pints of Weld-On #4, a pint of #3 and 3 tubes of Weld-On #16, several HOB overflow boxes, a dozen or so new 6� x 18� acrylic tubes, TDS meter, refractometer and about a truck load of other odds and ends. A ton of food products nori/flake/frozen/etc… couple hundred $$$ worth of coral foods such as golden pearls/spirulina powder/etc…and 2.2 lbs of freeze dried mysid shrimp (the trigger loves em) I’m sure I could fill up a few pages of what all I have that would be included but this sums up the bulk of it and the most important of it.

Here is the bottom line, $9,000 takes it all (more then 4x that invested in just equipment/tanks) if someone wants all the livestock and LR (no equipment) from the 180g system I’ll let it go for $2500

Thanks for taking the time to look and please serious inquiries only. Not to be rude but please don’t waste my time and yours with the ‘will you ship XXX to me???�

I’m located in South East Alabama, in Enterprise (http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=M7tNO.p_0TqT&csz=enterprise%2C+al&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=) to be more precise.

kc

Our forums are for reef related items only. Additionally, If you're separating, please be sure to list a price for each item you are selling or your thread will be removed.
Thanks,
Ryan
RC Staff