PDA

View Full Version : coral compatibilty ?'s

00nothing
12/19/2004, 03:21 PM
hmmm started thinking about teh long term plans for my tank today regarding what i want to see in it and was talking to someone about it they said u cant keep zoos with acro as the zoos realease toxins ???? first i have heard of this

i am thinking i would like a tank that his heavily dominated by zoos and mushrooms do i need to worry about this with my lps i already own i have been thinking of getting rid of the lps just to make room for mushrooms and what have u

i woudl prefer a tank that is jsut packed full of things than a tank that i have to worry about things stinging each other

right now i have some xenia a java brain,doughnut coral, open brain, some gsp not much, and 4-5 diffrent mushrooms all only single polyps

and oh yeah a really ugly xmas tree coral

i also have a pink tip anemone but i assume he will start stinging softies and stuff so i am willing to get rid of him but i am wondering what else i should be concerned about if anything

divewsharks
12/19/2004, 04:06 PM
you shouldn't have any problems with your zoas with SPS or LPS. You can keep the anemone, but you will have to watch that you don't put anything within reach of its tentacles.