PDA

View Full Version : Dont Buy From Bietals!!!

dfgrgwy
12/14/2004, 12:35 PM
DONT BUY FROM BIETALS!!!

Craig (owner) is a shiester... hardly ever there and will not stand by on his word. They will intentionally try and sell you anything despite the description of your tank. They sold me a leopard blenny that ate my acros and will not offer even store credit on anything let alone a refund... Not only that but the same day at the same time I purchased an acro colony from them too. If you look at this link it will tell you that that is all the it eats... BEWARE... and yes they do pile corals on top of one another and the corals always look bad. also what no one is aware of is that they get fish shipments continuousely direct from the divers so they get them dirt cheap and thier death count on fish will make anyone sick to their stomack.

If you want to go to a great store go to New York Aquaria in Mamaroneck... Sal is a real great guy. Prices are OK sometimes there is a good deal here and there but you have to look hard. and they do take care of their tanks real nice...

Just thought that you all might want to know!

seaham358
12/15/2004, 10:45 AM
The mamaroneck store is a very nice place.... Prices are high on some stuff but the quality is great..
I don't care for Bidels either

Rob_Reef_Keeper
12/18/2004, 01:18 AM
Agreed. Bietals has a large stock but not in great condition. They are more into the servicing business,

I went there a few times with allot of fish dead in the tanks and the SPS bleaching. They don't believe in MH lighting.

NY Aquaria is a good store or go to Absolutefish in Clifton, NJ.