PDA

View Full Version : FS: SPS frags (NYC)

heuerfan
12/01/2004, 12:19 PM
I'm posting this ad for my friend. He purchased a package of rocks and corals from someone that was getting out of the hobby. Unfortunately he does not have metal halide lighting and he does not want to keep the SPS corals. I was there when he placed the SPS frags in his tank, and they were really colorul under his power compacts. I'm not too familiar with SPS but the ones i know like the purple rim cap, orange cap, blue milli are really nice. Some of the other acros were blue or purple, purple or blue tips, etc... But after 2 days the color started to fade under his power compacts.

So here is a list of frags he has forsale. Unfortunately the pics were taken after the color faded but i'm sure they will color up again in your tanks under metal halide lighting.

http://pages.prodigy.net/joie/_uimages/SPSFORSALE-a.JPG

Here is the pricing according to number:

1- 30-
2- 40-
3- 20-
4- 25-
5- 25-
6- 20-
7- 20
8- 15-
9- 30-
10- 25-
11- 20-
12- 15-
13- 25-

If you are interested in buying the entire lot let me know and make a fair offer. Unfortunately we cannot ship so pick up only or meet within the tri-state area.

Thanks,
Steven

oncampus1
12/03/2004, 12:21 AM
Sure you won't ship? I might be willing to take a chance on the whole lot for a reasonable price.