PDA

View Full Version : Acan LORD and Acan Echinata

louisbui
11/30/2004, 06:01 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone:

As mentioned in my previous thread, the second Echinata was sold and the first Echinata frag was offered along with a LORD frag in private...I have spent quite a bit of time in the last seven days to answer and work back and forth for a final offer of this deal which was finally fell through...So, I decide to post them back to the RC community.....

Here is a package:

1. A LORD frag of 3 Red with Green Speckled Polyps and 2 half heads...Please refer to the picture below...There are two shots of the LORD frag...The right front shot shows 3 polyps...The back shot barely shows two half polyps with tentacles and mouths (almost full polyp when extending)....

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/50955LORD_Right_Front_Shot.jpg

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/50955LORD_Back_Side_Shot.jpg

2. An Echinata frag of 10 Orange Eyes heads

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/50955Acan_Echinata_Frag_1_Close_Up.jpg

I FIRMLY ask for $200 for the LORD frag, and $50 for a 10-head Orange Eyes Echinata frag...For out of state buyers, it will cost another $40 for Fedex Priority Overnite shipping cost...

I personally cannot afford to encounter any more hassles...As such, only SERIOUS BUYERS are invited....All I need is the buyer's shipping address and desired shipping schedule...The shipment will be executed once a Paypal payment is submitted....If anyone happens to have only $199.99 for that LORD frag or want to have anything else beyond the offer, please DO NOT PM me..I apologize in advance if I sound a bit arrogant, but I just don't have much available time to nurse this offer...

Thanks much for your understanding and interest...

Louis

reef fanatic
11/30/2004, 07:37 PM
If anyone is thinking of buying from louis, I only wish to help you decide. I was the one that bought one of the corals in his last thread and he went out of his way to ensure I was happy and got GREAT specimens too. He sold me 2 acans and a monti and I would deal with him again. Not to "jump" your thread louis,
HTH, Scott

louisbui
11/30/2004, 07:59 PM
Scott...Thanks for the kind word...Hope your Echinata and Hillae doing well...I let the Hillae exposed little more to the light and it turns out quite puffy and nicer...It got a nice potential..;-)

Regards

Louis

louisbui
12/01/2004, 07:28 AM
Morning RC Reefers...

The LORD was sold.....The Echinata frag will be made available to local reefers to avoid shipping expenses...

Thanks

Louis

tanglovers
12/02/2004, 09:50 PM
Would you be interested in shipping the remaining frag (the 10 head) Orange eye Echinata? May be interested if you would be willing to ship/

Thanks,
Wendi

louisbui
12/02/2004, 11:19 PM
Hi Wendi:

Certainly, I can ship it out to you...I may have something much cooler if you are interested to purchase along with this Echinata in order to make your shipping cost worthwhile....PM me if desired...

Thanks

Louis

louisbui
12/08/2004, 04:01 PM
Hi Everyone:

Forgot to let you all know that the above Echinata frag was sold along with another cooler piece last week....

Once again, thanks for your interest...

Louis